should I hop on accutane / isotretinoin?

jollibee

jollibee

need to ascend
I heard many benefits of accutane / isotretinoin, including clear skin (no shit) and smaller nose, etc etc but some people say it can close growth plates. Is this true? I really want to hop on accutane to reap the benefits but the growth plates is what im mainly concerned about.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Only if u have acne that won't go away, it'll nuke ur liver idk about the plate thing tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jollibee and piec
Only if u have acne that won't go away, it'll nuke ur liver idk about the plate thing tho
nigger just woke up and decided hes going to spread misinformation on the internet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jollibee, ryuken and N1666
that's why you have to get your blood work done nigga as long as your results are fine and not blasting huge amount like a retard it shouldn't cause big problems

• +1
Reactions: jollibee and aids
dont care about growth plates, it doesnt close and probably yours already are anyway. just hop on soon before your face gets more fucked up. its a cure ngl

• +1
Reactions: jollibee
its safe i was on it so was everyone else if u really r that concerned with it u can dm me about anything or ask here, and if anyone ever tries to scare u by telling u something bad about it u can @ me and im fine debating them

• +1
Im also wondering if I should start taking accutane for a while just to improve skin. I have no acne.

• +1
Im also wondering if I should start taking accutane for a while just to improve skin. I have no acne.
theres no point. accutane will just give you mood changes, liver damage, bone issues, and dry skin. in some cases it can also give you hair loss and joint pain so unless you have severe acne dont take it. even if you have acne, accutane is normally seen as a resort for extreme acne not just normal acne.

if you want to improve skin quality try using things like
- Topical Retinoids (like tretinoin which reduces oil production and promotes skin cell turnover)
- Chemical Peels (to improve skin quality)
- Skincare Products (exfoliants, niacinamide (reduces oil production), and salicylic acid)
- Drink 4L of water a day
- Eating a healthy diet (this is the only method that got me that glass skin look) i used things like tretinoin to battle acne and beef tallow as moisturizer but nothing works for me as good as having a good healthy balanced diet.

accutane works by reducing the activity of sebaceous (oil) glands (FOR SEVERE ACNE)
so if you have normal skin without significant oil production or acne issues, accutane can dry out the skin leading to irritation, sensitivity, and damage to your skin barrier. (making your skin quality worse)

• +1
Reactions: jollibee and ronald_2
Take it.
Start with 10mg/day.
Anybody else disagreeing above is a retard spreading misinformation about how bad it is for you.
Recent clinical studies are finding that people having taken isotretinoin are taller than controlled groups that do not, i.e., disproving the claim that isotretinoin stunts growth.

See other posts by me regarding this for more info.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jollibee and ryuken
if you want to improve skin quality try using things like
- Topical Retinoids (like tretinoin which reduces oil production and promotes skin cell turnover)
accutane works by reducing the activity of sebaceous (oil) glands (FOR SEVERE ACNE)
so if you have normal skin without significant oil production or acne issues, accutane can dry out the skin leading to irritation, sensitivity, and damage to your skin barrier. (making your skin quality worse)
Stupid cunt contradicting himself.
You know nothing.

OP get a random lipids test.
Expect high albumin bordering/breaching what is deemed normal if you are in late puberty.
If everything else is as expected, take 10mg/day and assess tolerance then taper up from there.

• +1
I took it for 2 rounds and still have acne after.
Sometimes pretty bad.
My liver is perfect so theres that.
Might have to go round 3

• +1
Take it.
Start with 10mg/day.
Anybody else disagreeing above is a retard spreading misinformation about how bad it is for you.
Recent clinical studies are finding that people having taken isotretinoin are taller than controlled groups that do not, i.e., disproving the claim that isotretinoin stunts growth.

See other posts by me regarding this for more info.
got it. thanks for high IQ response I appreciate it, do you have any websites/links to isotretinoin/accutane? I live in the us and prob cant get it prescribed. I'm not too worried about the other side effects anyways, growth plates were the only thing I was worried about.

• +1
Reactions: aids
dont care about growth plates, it doesnt close and probably yours already are anyway. just hop on soon before your face gets more fucked up. its a cure ngl
will hop on accutane/isotretinoin soon, do you have any links/websites since I cant get it over the counter

got it. thanks for high IQ response I appreciate it, do you have any websites/links to isotretinoin/accutane? I live in the us and prob cant get it prescribed. I'm not too worried about the other side effects anyways, growth plates were the only thing I was worried about.
It's not too difficult to get prescribed. I bought it off somebody within Australia that had bought it from aipctshop.
I've been using this particular isotretinoin for about a month and a half, it's definitely clearing up my hormonal acne.
I can give personal testimony in a week or so when my order from aipctshop for Furosemide and a few other things arrives.
PM if you need more help.

• +1
will hop on accutane/isotretinoin soon, do you have any links/websites since I cant get it over the counter
eat 1g of sugar, then go to the doctor and say that u are depressed asf. done

It's not too difficult to get prescribed. I bought it off somebody within Australia that had bought it from aipctshop.
I've been using this particular isotretinoin for about a month and a half, it's definitely clearing up my hormonal acne.
I can give personal testimony in a week or so when my order from aipctshop for Furosemide and a few other things arrives.
PM if you need more help.
I’ve actually been considering furosemide/other dieuretics too, im pretty bloated atm because I got sick, let me know how the furosemide goes. As far as isotret goes I’ll check out that site ty

• +1
Reactions: aids
eat 1g of sugar, then go to the doctor and say that u are depressed asf. done
my moms very overprotective about things like that so im just gonna have to get accutane/isotretinoin through a third party site