Should i Hop on AI?

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Master
U could say i have high estrogen levels and low T.
I found a source for arimidex.
Im not planning to get any sarms or roids but i want to hop on an AI so my estrogen levels can lower down.
Can yall help me with dose? How it exactly works etc?
Im also in puberty so im hoping this keeps my growth plates open for longer (im 14)

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Vanilla
Go on Aromasin instead, tbh. I'm on a very high dosage of 12.5 mg three times a week, which is 37.5 mg per week. However, my growth plates are almost closed. Run CJC-1295 DAC with it as well. Do 5 mg per week of CJC-1295, split between Monday and Thursday. You should be good since you're 14; you don't need more than that.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and beefliverontop
try aromasin 6.25mg every other day and see how you feel. Should reduce estrogen by around 50-60% and increase test by a bit.

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
try aromasin 6.25mg every other day and see how you feel. Should reduce estrogen by around 50-60% and increase test by a bit.
So do i just perma blast that shit or does it work like a cycle?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
What happens i f i stop taking it. What r the sides?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
So do i just perma blast that shit or does it work like a cycle?
A box of 30 25mg pills would last you about 240 days when taking the 6.25mg eod. So i recommend for you to just fulfil that time period. Do not perma blast it.

• +1
U could say i have high estrogen levels and low T.

lmao what are your levels then? JFL

you're self-diagnosing, go pay for a male hormone panel. i thought i might have issues but turns out I was 680 ng/dL total test, natural. i discovered some real issues that were high cholesterol and pre-diabetes (both genetic, runs on my mom's side + my BMI is about 25).

Im also in puberty

do not fuck with your hormones rn. if you are overweight, go on a diet. there is no reason for you to think you're "low T" as a teenage boy unless you have a giant lump in your neck (thyroid cancer) or you have 0 hairs on your balls.

if you roidmaxx or start taking AIs to increase testosterone now, you're gonna look 27 by the time you turn 18. girls are not going to think you look cute. your skin is going to look like shit. you're probably gonna lose IQ. and most importantly, your balls might stop working and you'll have to go on TRT in your mid 20s for the rest of your life.

go to the gym for the next 2 years, learn the HPA axis, get a hormone panel, then decide if hormones are right for your goals.

don't make decisions like this under stress.

• +1