should i hop on aromasin and mk677 at 15

FwDelta

FwDelta

Iron
i wanna use something to build muscle increase my appetite and make me taller im 5’11 ( i say im 6ft ) but im 60kg or 130 lbs should i use this stack?

i wanna use something to build muscle increase my appetite and make me taller im 5’11 ( i say im 6ft ) but im 60kg or 130 lbs should i use this stack?
depends ón tanner stage, dont do it if your plates are closed

whats that

maybe a inch in the last month idk
your plates are prob still open but will soon close hop on aromasin asap if height is your priority, check out the sides of aromasine tho, idk if its worth it since your already 180

your plates are prob still open but will soon close hop on aromasin asap if height is your priority, check out the sides of aromasine tho, idk if its worth it since your already 180
would i need PCT after aromasin

Retard don't fuck with your Hormones:
1. Ur literally tall and will reach 6ft easily
2. U have no clue.wtf u r doing
no bro im worried that ill stay under 6ft bcs my other brother is 2 years older than me and way shorter than me i dont want to end up like that

no bro im worried that ill stay under 6ft bcs my other brother is 2 years older than me and way shorter than me i dont want to end up like that
bruh there's nothing with being 5"11 and u def won't be under 6ft

lifefuel ngl its js that theres so much stuff on social media comparing 5’11 and 6ft+ making it seem like its such a bad thing
Ignore it, nobody can tell the difference between 5"11 and 6ft IRL. U are already in top 2% ish of men.

Wear lifts if u have to, those will get u to 6"1 without anyone noticing.

Heightmaxxing is only worth the risks under 5"8. Ur risking cancer, diabetes, heart failure, stroke, and ur brain not developing at ur age.

• +1
Reactions: FwDelta