Deleted member 10782

Silver
20201206 233551

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
NW1.5 and it's very bad because of your forehead size not your hairline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Start now and you’ll be able to save your hair. From there, a small transplant to fill in the temples

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 5634
might as well hijack this thread: i'm also NW1.5-2 @Won'tStopNoodling should we hop on fin, even though we have no genetic baldness in our parents?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
might as well hijack this thread: i'm also NW1.5-2 @Won'tStopNoodling should we hop on fin, even though we have no genetic baldness in our parents?

If you didn't you wouldn't have that hairline. I'm hopping on dut soon, fin isn't really working

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Hair is life, do it

bro, we literally have the same baldness, either we hop both on it or we don't. do you have baldness in your family history and how does your hairline look compared to 1-2-3 years ago when you look at pictures?

My dad is bald, short, and has recessed chin. I got all his genes JFL.

I am considering Fin but the sides look pretty scary.

My dad is bald, short, and has recessed chin. I got all his genes JFL.

I am considering Fin but the sides look pretty scary.
going bald is even scarier and i think the side effects get blown way out of proportion and aren't proven scientifically, considering there are millions of men using it and there are only so many "side effect cases"

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Screen Shot 2020 12 06 at 72259 PM

hijack part 2
nw1.5?
yes I would try fin if that doesn't work dut

Last edited:
  • +1
You need bimax

Can you morph what I would look like after bimax? Is it a major upgrade?
surprised you still have that hairline considering you've been blasting roids for years and have a genetic inclination to go bald

i weigh 64kg and have the same hairline

Last edited:
looks like Norwood 1
I guess everyone should be a hairloss protocol if there not nw0, I am going to try minox, derminator, ru, and maybe low dose fin..

I guess everyone should be a hairloss protocol if there not nw0, I am going to try minox, derminator, ru, and maybe low dose fin..
NW1 is better than NW0 and is just a normal mature hairline. i'd only start to worry once it gets to the levels OP and me are at

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Im on minox+fin and have a better hairline than you, so yes.

Slayer

• Love it
This is what I am doing with good results on t, no fin. I shed more natty then I do now

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and forwardgrowth