Should i (indirectly) scam foids and chads?

K

Kreier

Iron
I have a very good idea about what you could do.

If you get rejected by foids, either directly or indirectly through death stare, rude tone of voice or similar you could do something that it would possibly be hard for you to get punished for.

Let's say you know about a so-called cloud mining site, which is actually a ponzi scheme, you could possibly tell them about that site and pretend it's legit. Let them put their money there and lose it all. You have technically done nothing, but the owners of the website have, so you are not responsible for what the owners of the website do.

If you get confronted that they were scammed, just tell that you didn't know it was a scam and that almost got scammed yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
dnrd but YES PLEASE

• WTF
Reactions: Aero

If you get rejected by foids, either directly or indirectly through death stare, rude tone of voice or similar you could do something that it would possibly be hard for you to get punished for.

Let's say you know about a so-called cloud mining site, which is actually a ponzi scheme, you could possibly tell them about that site and pretend it's legit. Let them put their money there and lose it all. You have technically done nothing, but the owners of the website have, so you are not responsible for what the owners of the website do.

If you get confronted that they were scammed, just tell that you didn't know it was a scam and that almost got scammed yourself.
scam them:lul:

No, low iq idea...

1. Word gets around and you will be known as either scammer, or at least stupid and not to be trusted with money

2. You will get no money yourself, so you will give money for free to some indian ethnics scammers

3. You will have bad feeling and regret of doing it later, so you will have bad mental health

4. You are not chad probably, therefore bad boy game is off table for you EVER. You must become better human, maybe even helping community

If chad did a crime, girls will cry for him. If you did a crime, masses would hope for life-death sentence

Don't be stupid graycel and do not listen to rotters here, that would never do it themselves, because they know just how stupid it is

• +1
Reactions: Infinite, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, greywind and 1 other person
No, low iq idea...

1. Word gets around and you will be known as either scammer, or at least stupid and not to be trusted with money

2. You will get no money yourself, so you will give money for free to some indian ethnics scammers

3. You will have bad feeling and regret of doing it later, so you will have bad mental health

4. You are not chad probably, therefore bad boy game is off table for you EVER. You must become better human, maybe even helping community

If chad did a crime, girls will cry for him. If you did a crime, masses would hope for life-death sentence

Don't be stupid graycel and do not listen to rotters here, that would never do it themselves, because they know just how stupid it is
I wouldn't regret it as that's what stupid shallow bitches deserve.

I wouldn't regret it as that's what stupid shallow bitches deserve.
Not sure if troll based on your post history, either way it seems you are fakecel and mentalcel/iqcel

You should write it on paper, your ideas and then ask yourself what are '+' and what is '-' with that action and how would that action affect your life in long term.

Also visiting therapy is good option for you...

Not sure if troll based on your post history, either way it seems you are fakecel and mentalcel/iqcel

You should write it on paper, your ideas and then ask yourself what are '+' and what is '-' with that action and how would that action affect your life in long term.

Also visiting therapy is good option for you...
I already have a therapist reccommending i get plastic surgery. I have even shown that to multiple people, but they still refuse to support my fundraising campaign, so what can i do? It's hard to get job nowadays without having completed education and even if you manage to get a job, you will be an oldcel by the time you have looksmaxxed.

U could do nude blackmail, get nudes save and threaten to send to her followers unless she pays x amount of money. Loads of foreigners do it, the deal is u keep asking for money. This shit may actually stop girls sending nudes and being such whores too.

Net positive, u get ur bag up and promiscuity less common

I already have a therapist reccommending i get plastic surgery. I have even shown that to multiple people, but they still refuse to support my fundraising campaign, so what can i do? It's hard to get job nowadays without having completed education and even if you manage to get a job, you will be an oldcel by the time you have looksmaxxed.
Go to factory and then take a loan, i did that, and i'm already post genioplasty

Indian trait

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Autismcel

Foods are way smarter than you think. Chads are 50/50, either dumb or clever, but if women even dream about your incel ass taking advantage of them you will be instantly cancelled and arrested.

That's how social hierarchy works 🤭

Foods are way smarter than you think. Chads are 50/50, either dumb or clever, but if women even dream about your incel ass taking advantage of them you will be instantly cancelled and arrested.

That's how social hierarchy works 🤭
Maybe i could do it to her boyfriend instead and making him involve her in it. This way, both might potentially get scammed and i will have nothing on me the foid can use to slap false accusations on me.

Maybe i could do it to her boyfriend instead and making him involve her in it. This way, both might potentially get scammed and i will have nothing on me the foid can use to slap false accusations on me.
That's blackmail, be careful 😳

That's blackmail, be careful 😳
It's not blackmail. I just tell him about cloud mining site, claiming he can earn a lot of money on it and encourage him to also involve his gf in putting money into that cloud mining site. When he does it and they get scammed, it's none of my responsibility. I can tell them i didn't know this site was a scam.

It's not blackmail. I just tell him about cloud mining site, claiming he can earn a lot of money on it and encourage him to also involve his gf in putting money into that cloud mining site. When he does it and they get scammed, it's none of my responsibility. I can tell them i didn't know this site was a scam.
Hmm... It's a good idea depending on where you live: in case of here, Brazil, a judge can twist a law and open so many exceptions to the point he can throw any crime at you...

Protesters getting 20 years because they invaded and shat inside the Congress, inside the Supreme Court Leader's room (he personally sentenced them), for example 🥺