Should i inject low dose test to cure depression and anxiety

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel
i dont knoe much abt this stuff can anyone tell a good dose of test(name of the compound) and dose to cure depression and anxiety amd cope also i have gyno so i dont want more of it

You should inject estrogen like Ekil and Thecel and become happy transgender Asian boy

Putting you on ignore, you have the attention span of a rat.
You answered me within .5 seconds and are already looking at the "latest content", please off yourself you vermin.

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater
Putting you on ignore, you have the attention span of a rat.
You answered me within .5 seconds and are already looking at the "latest content", please off yourself you vermin.
Im a train i cant stop i have adhd

There is no such thing as depression and anxiety

Eat cow manure

• So Sad
Reactions: Willmogulater
Talk to a doctor

i dont knoe much abt this stuff can anyone tell a good dose of test(name of the compound) and dose to cure depression and anxiety amd cope also i have gyno so i dont want more of it
No

niggas never learn. cure to depression = nature. eat raw meat organs and raw diary and go in the sun and thats it really depression gone in a day @Rawprimalooks

250mg should be good enough