Should I inject testosterone? Help a framecel out

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
My frame is tiny. Quite comical. I remember being small all my life, in elementary school one of my tall peers would call me a little bitch. Whenever I seem to try tough people don’t take me seriously. It’s frustrating being a framecel. I’m 16 years old with 6 inch wrists. Here is my frame for reference
DC632BE9 F896 47F7 9E15 52BE9956408E

6470D8C9 1389 43D5 B18A 1A8238031023

And here is my frame if I had bigger shoulders
A0A14CEF 66BB 4949 BE76 A20AF8173F48

E63C9BCC 7EEC 4AD2 8B74 1E9ABF27CD61

Do you see the difference? The first impression of the first photo would be weak, small, cowardly, funny, low T, etc. The first impression of the second one would be handsome, tough, confident, powerful, manly, etc. I’m currently injecting HGH, do you guys reckon it will help, at least a bit? Should I get clavicle lengthening surgery+jump on roids? I often see people say “inject test” when a framecel posts his pics.

WTF? Post a full pic of your body first. What's your T level now?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, mogstar and ifyouwannabemylover
Looks more like a posture issue put your shoulders back, take picture with good lighting and not a toaster, post your current t levels and that'd be a lot more helpful for all of us.

ur frame is fine jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
not sure what everyone is acting weird imo. looks normal

Looks more like a posture issue put your shoulders back, take picture with good lighting and not a toaster, post your current t levels and that'd be a lot more helpful for all of us.
That’s not going to fix anything. Do you know how I could get my T levels checked for free? I know you can buy a kit online but they’re a bit expensive.

Seriously, your still growing and look normal. Start working out instead.

I see no frame stupid greycel.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
My frame is tiny. Quite comical. I remember being small all my life, in elementary school one of my tall peers would call me a little bitch. Whenever I seem to try tough people don’t take me seriously. It’s frustrating being a framecel. I’m 16 years old with 6 inch wrists. Here is my frame for reference
View attachment 1017960
View attachment 1017962

And here is my frame if I had bigger shoulders
View attachment 1017965
View attachment 1017968
Do you see the difference? The first impression of the first photo would be weak, small, cowardly, funny, low T, etc. The first impression of the second one would be handsome, tough, confident, powerful, manly, etc. I’m currently injecting HGH, do you guys reckon it will help, at least a bit? Should I get clavicle lengthening surgery+jump on roids? I often see people say “inject test” when a framecel posts his pics.

No, don't take steroids when you are still developing.

Steroids are for when you are 25+

No, don't take steroids when you are still developing.

Steroids are for when you are 25+
My open growth plates will be long closed by that age.

My open growth plates will be long closed by that age.

Look make an account on this forum and explain to them your question.

They are all steroid users and will rip you apart for wanting to roid at 16.

Look make an account on this forum and explain to them your question.

They are all steroid users and will rip you apart for wanting to roid at 16.

Ok I will. In the meantime do you think my best bet is to work out+inject HGH?

If you want to increase your frame at 16, start swimming everyday or at least playing basketball, hit the gym everyday to increase T and inject peptides to increase your hgh production.
You can roid when you are done developing if you want to.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and UglyGod360
Still in puberty, gymmaxx sleepmaxxx frame excercies or maybe swimming idk good luck budy

Ur clavicles are already 80 percent developed by age 12. Swimming might help and u might have one final growth spurt. Working out and swimming may help. Also don't have fucked up posture. But yeah being a framecel sucks. Work out bro it should help at least a little. Having better posture, working out shoulders and neck have def helped me a fair amount.

Last edited: