VHD

VHD

I don't avoid women, but I do deny them my essence
havent used insta for like 1.5 years.
from what i see on here its how a lot a niggas socialize and get foids doe
should i get back into social media

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and Klasik616
The question is, how to get followers in IG if I don't have many friends? I don't wanna be a low follower loser.

• +1
Reactions: VHD, noonespecial, ProBono and 1 other person
It’s cope like everything, the only thing that matters is being kind and caring. Don’t forget to have a talent.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist, VHD, motiascension and 1 other person
The question is, how to get followers in IG if I don't have many friends? I don't wanna be a low follower loser.
I’m a low follower loser who used to have a lot of followers. It’s cope all that matters is being talented and charismatic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VHD and Klasik616
Once I had enough mutuals everybody just follows and follows back

It's easy to get alot when you are in school, you start with Ur cohort and then spam request every mutual

• +1
Reactions: VHD and Klasik616
I’m a low follower loser who used to have a lot of followers. It’s cope all that matters is being talented and charismatic
Your answer is not helping. How a foid is supposed to activate her hypergamy brain if she sees a low follower loser? Instant turn off.

• +1
Reactions: VHD and 97baHater
The question is, how to get followers in IG if I don't have many friends
i had like 1 friend in school and i still got to 100+ followers.
just spam follow / follow request people, unfollow if they dont follow back.

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and Klasik616
Your answer is not helping. How a foid is supposed to activate her hypergamy brain if she sees a low follower loser? Instant turn off.
Hypergamy is the biggest scam of the bp gurus, I unironically know guys who slay without even having social media, and their stats are ridiculously average: 6’1, MTN, yt man

• Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik616
i 2nd this

• +1
Reactions: VHD
If you didn't get it in middle school and got your whole school to follow you (as everyone just followed everyone in middle school) it's hard to start

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
Hypergamy is the biggest scam of the bp gurus, I unironically know guys who slay without even having social media, and their stats are ridiculously average: 6’1, MTN, yt man
idk it seems like nowadays people exchange social media (instagram, snapchat) insteaf of just pure phone numbers

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Klasik616
Good idea bro
Should I open an IG account, spam follow and then add my actual real friends and post pics? Could I change my name too.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and VHD
instagram is the most nt social media best way to find a girl

• +1
Reactions: VHD, 97baHater and Schizotypalcel
idk it seems like nowadays people exchange social media (instagram, snapchat) insteaf of just pure phone numbers
Exactly foids don't use just WhatsApp, also some foids don't give numbers they ask for your IG it happened to me.

• +1
Reactions: VHD and 97baHater
instagram is the most nt social media best way to find a girl
Yall are incel u never put the pp in the coin slot how would you know

• So Sad
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Good idea bro
Should I open an IG account, spam follow and then add my actual real friends and post pics? Could I change my name too.
yeah i would.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and Schizotypalcel
Yall are incel u never put the pp in the coin slot how would you know
thats just my personal experience. they ask me for snapchat or insta and then i say i dont use social media and then that comes off really non-nt on my part

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
thats just my personal experience. they ask me for snapchat or insta and then i say i dont use social media and then that comes off really non-nt on my part
im also friends with a foid and she constantly checks instagram and snapchat