should i intermittent fast at 14 years 5 months?

V

Vies

Iron
ive heard that intermittent fasting will increase my hgh levels significantly which inturn increase igf. But is it recommended for my age? If yes why and of course if no why? I need reasons

stop making shit so complicated, just eat and lift, take care of your skin, and drink a lot of water.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, Jigen and foobar
No. Fasting inhibits muscle development because receptors are less sensitive during a fast.

ive heard that intermittent fasting will increase my hgh levels significantly which inturn increase igf. But is it recommended for my age? If yes why and of course if no why? I need reasons
It certainly does, i had several friends who were really poor here in Brazil and they could only eat at school, one of my best childhood friends was poor asf, i mean he didn't starved the whole day but his family didn't have proper meals, his mom encouraged him to come to my house to play, just so he could eat more. I know at least 5 broke ass niggas like that, they were all super skinny and nowadays EVERYSINGLE ONE OF THEM MOGGS ME I SWEAR, I'M 6'3 AND THEY'RE EVEN TALLER. Its because when we eat, our body produces insulin to regulate the glucose in our blood, and insulin antagonizes HGH, that's why you can't eat before sleep. Maybe an intermittent fasting of 18~20 hours without eating and when you eat your meals, just make sure to get all the macronutrients and vitamins, try supplementing your diet with multivitamins and whey. As for me i were an fucking sedentary that would eat each 3 hours and made big meals before sleeping dammit, if not for that maybe i would've be 6'5 no joking.

I also saw your milk regarding questions, drinking milk won't help you unless you also take your daily doses of vitamin D, your body will only absorbs the calcium of the milk properly using vitamin D. But don't stay much time in the sun to not cause sun damage to the skin of your face.

I mean if there's only short people in your family and yourself are short, then it's best to go to the doctor and ask for an X-ray of your growth plates, if the doctor says you are not going to grow much or you have an slow growth rate, then also ask a blood test to measure your testosterone and HGH levels. If your parents are broken and can't be able to afford HGH, just try to maxximize your gains with a good diet + suplementation + intermitent fasting(you're only supposed to don't eat for a long period to maximize your HGH levels, and NOT to have an malnutrition, make sure to hit all the macronutrients + vitamins in your meals), and then when you're 16~17 try to get a job, to you be able to afford an HGH therapy. All of this will be worth trust me, each centimeter counts and if you don't do it now(while you can still maximize your height grow), you'll regret this for the rest of your live.

Last edited:
I mean if there's only short people in your family and yourself are short, then it's best to go to the doctor and ask for an X-ray of your growth plates, if the doctor says you are not going to grow much or you have an slow growth rate, then also ask a blood test to measure your testosterone and HGH levels. If your parents are broken and wouldn't be able to afford HGH, just try to maxximize your gains with an good diet + suplementation + intermitent fasting(you're only supposed to don't eat for a long period to maximize your HGH levels, and have an malnutrition, make sure to hit all the macronutrients + vitamins in your meals), and then when you're 16~17 try to get an job, to you be able to afford an HGH therapy. All of this will be worth trust me, each centimeter counts and if you don't do it now(while you can really maximize your height grow), you'll regret for the rest of your live.
and don't take any roids/drugs or whatever till you're 17

No you’re too young for that shit. Don’t risk it. Eat lots of protein and fiber at at least maintenance calories

Last edited:
I mean if there's only short people in your family and yourself are short, then it's best to go to the doctor and ask for an X-ray of your growth plates, if the doctor says you are not going to grow much or you have an slow growth rate, then also ask a blood test to measure your testosterone and HGH levels. If your parents are broken and can't be able to afford HGH, just try to maxximize your gains with a good diet + suplementation + intermitent fasting(you're only supposed to don't eat for a long period to maximize your HGH levels, and NOT to have an malnutrition, make sure to hit all the macronutrients + vitamins in your meals), and then when you're 16~17 try to get a job, to you be able to afford an HGH therapy. All of this will be worth trust me, each centimeter counts and if you don't do it now(while you can still maximize your height grow), you'll regret this for the rest of your live.
im 173cm rn at night bare foot and my dad is 6 feet or higher

im 173cm rn at night bare foot and my dad is 6 feet or higher
Then you're fine, maybe you don't need to do intermittent fasting till you're 18 lol, but don't eat close to bedtime.

Then you're fine, maybe you don't need to do intermittent fasting till you're 18 lol, but don't eat close to bedtime.
oh but i can grow even taller if i intermittent fast right? im trying to maximize

oh but i can grow even taller if i intermittent fast right? im trying to maximize
yes, maybe it will make your final height 1~2 inches taller, but don't foget to eat all the macro and micro nutrients

what do you mean by all the macro and macro nutrients? Whats macro? U mean nutrients like zinc, boron, magnesium, vitamin b12, d3, k2, protein, calcium, phosphorus, etc.

No but get on mk677