Should I invest in gold?

D

Dora67

Iron
I work a summer job and also have some money because I sold my pc. After the summer job I will have around 3k. My parents want to invest it in gold (they dont know how to invest in other things beside gold). Should I let them invest it in gold? I wanted to trademaxx so its easier for me to buy hgh.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and Imretarded?
Go all in on Bitcoin baby

yea dumb bitch invest on gold like me

do you mean XAAUSD. :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah: 🤓 🤓

I work a summer job and also have some money because I sold my pc. After the summer job I will have around 3k. My parents want to invest it in gold (they dont know how to invest in other things beside gold). Should I let them invest it in gold? I wanted to trademaxx so its easier for me to buy hgh.
stfu retard gold is better
Yes go gold or go die in a fucking ditch

Once you have some in your hand, you'll know exactly why gold was used as money.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken
Gold is for retards who smell like piss and fuck ladyboys

Yeah, Jews invest in gold btw while they create useless papers and fool the masses with them

• +1
Invest in an index fund like SPY or QQQ. It's safe and solid returns. Don't be retarded with money

yuh. n there's no chance u get fucked in the ass by some crisis, black monday or whatever

Tate Coin or death tbh

• JFL
invest in silver instead and thank me later