Should I join a meetup group for boardgames?

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I've heard it's a good way to meet people and maybe make friends or whatever. Anyone tried meetup?

Yeah, if you want weird liberal losers as friends, then go ahead.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Nibba, SHARK and 3 others
Yeah, if you want weird liberal losers as friends, then go ahead.
That's what I expect them to be. Pale weird fucks who haven't seen the sun in ages. But you really don't know for sure.

That's what I expect them to be. Pale weird fucks who haven't seen the sun in ages. But you really don't know for sure.
Well, if you want, you can try to find a shy girl from their group. I've tried this many times at my college. I couldn't get Stacy, so I would hang around people who watched anime and played Magic just to get at their women (some we're decent looking, they just weren't NT), but it never worked. They would rather have been with those fat losers than me.

Well, if you want, you can try to find a shy girl from their group. I've tried this many times at my college. I couldn't get Stacy, so I would hang around people who watched anime and played Magic just to get at their women (some we're decent looking, they just weren't NT), but it never worked. They would rather have been with those fat losers than me.
I might give it a try, I just The reason a lot are on these forums is cuz they failed even with the nerd/loser groups. Tbh it's so rare that I ever get along with an NT person, most are just judgmental, and once they figure out you're weird and not into typical things they get condescending and put you down more.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
I might give it a try, I just The reason a lot are on these forums is cuz they failed even with the nerd/loser groups. Tbh it's so rare that I ever get along with an NT person, most are just judgmental, and once they figure out you're weird and not into typical things they get condescending and put you down more.
Why not just fake it.

Why not just fake it.
Fake being interested in things I'm not? Cuz I don't like doing that and it's not sustainable.

Why not join a club for something you actually like ?

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Nibba
Gay furry hentai groups are few and far between for him unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, CupOfCoffee and dogtown
I'm going to lol. It's just there isn't much room for socializing in the things I enjoy.

I'm going to lol. It's just there isn't much room for socializing in the things I enjoy.
Just fuck friends for now and keep LooksMaxxing till you can fuck at least Becky.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Got to be something better than board games though
Yeah man I'm playing intramurals soccer. Might join fitness classes also, or a shooting club. All things I'm into. I wish there was a BDSM orgy club tbh tbh smh smh
Just fuck friends for now and keep LooksMaxxing till you can fuck at least Becky.
Eh, it seems unlikely I'll make actual friends at this point. I just want to spend some time not rotting when I'm not studycelling ya know

shooting club.
Unironically start hunting. You form some good bonds out there in the wilderness with your pals and a couple of rifles

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Unironically start hunting. You form some good bonds out there in the wilderness with your pals and a couple of rifles
I'm going to next Fall with my friend (were not close but used to hang out more when I was young, get along well surprisingly).

were not close but used to hang out more when I was young, get along well surprisingly
Those relationships should be treasured. Where it's been any amount of time and u see each other again and it's just like old times. I'm thankful to be a man so I can have relationships like this, not what women call friendship=backstabbing

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and CupOfCoffee
Those relationships should be treasured. Where it's been any amount of time and u see each other again and it's just like old times. I'm thankful to be a man so I can have relationships like this, not what women call friendship=backstabbing
Man women are just fake. I can never have a friend girl cuz I just don't have the patience for it.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Man women are just fake. I can never have a friend girl cuz I just don't have the patience for it.
Their drama is too much for my aspie brain to handle

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee