Should I Join the Military To Get Jacked?

LooksmaxxHopeful

LooksmaxxHopeful

Master
Title.

Keep trying to get in shape but I keep cheating on my diet and can't get the motivation to exercise, in the military they force you to exercize, eat healthy, and lift weights.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 29747, Deleted member 45175 and 2 others
i have just the video that can help with ur little dillema

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
enlisting in the military won't get you jacked you'd be better off having your own schedule at home. also if ur a hellcatniggerjew enlister kys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45175 and IAMNOTANINCEL
i have just the video that can help with ur little dillema

ANOTHER BASED ADONIS
WE WILL TAKE OVER .ORG, THERE SHALL BE NO MORE BLACKPILL LOSER JEFFREYS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, sayi, mike21 and 3 others
enlisting in the military won't get you jacked you'd be better off having your own schedule at home. also if ur a hellcatniggerjew enlister kys
Most people in the military are in pretty good shape, they make you exercise everyday

• JFL
Reactions: nissan
you won;t have time to do ur other softmaxxes and if your felow soldiers catch you applying vitamin C serum its over for u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, DoII, Framemogger69 and 3 others
Most people in the military are in pretty good shape, they make you exercise everyday
no lol you'll realize that the military isn't all fitness nigga, when you go you'll realize it's boring slavework, the fun stuff is in basic training so if u do enlist enjoy it and don't cry like a little bitch when the drill instructor yells at you because you forgot to fold a hospital corner correctly :lul:

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 45175 and LooksmaxxHopeful
you won;t have time to do ur other softmaxxes and if your felow soldiers catch you applying vitamin C serum its over for u
just use semen

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 45175
no lol you'll realize that the military isn't all fitness nigga, when you go you'll realize it's boring slavework, the fun stuff is in basic training so if u do enlist enjoy it and don't cry like a little bitch when the drill instructor yells at you because you forgot to fold a hospital corner correctly :lul:
Oh yeah I'm aware the drill seargants won't show any mercy lol

• +1
Reactions: nissan
Oh yeah I'm aware the drill seargants won't show any mercy lol
they will nowadays, this aint forest gump anymore this whole "woke military" and lgbtq "bUt I nEeD mY mAkEuP" bullshit is ruining the military and especially the army :lul: they had to remove shark attack due to these fags

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 45175 and LooksmaxxHopeful
Nigger you don't have to join the military to get fit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz and slavicpsycho
want help getting in shape and ripped? DM me

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Deleted member 45175
This what will happen to the average looksmax.org user in the military

• +1
Reactions: mike21
yeah but my discipline is lacking so hard I'm considering it as a way to get motivated to be in shape lol
at best you'll just be somewhat gymcelled if things go perfectly, with no time for any other looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
yeah but my discipline is lacking so hard I'm considering it as a way to get motivated to be in shape lol
motivation doesn't last forever, discipline does

• +1
Reactions: litaz and LooksmaxxHopeful
just roid

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
did u pay $5 for adonis gang membership bro? you hamza's lil bitch
Yeah i did with the money from my bussiness, keep barking me for me while i become a high value man little jeffrey dog.

Yeah i did with the money from my bussiness, keep barking me for me while i become a high value man little jeffrey dog.
keep coping fucking hamza bot. Muh high value :feelswhy: niggas like u are making that curry gymcel a highvalue by pouring your money.