Should I join the military when I graduate?

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
I dont feel like I'll ever amount to anything anyway so I might as well join the marines or the navy. If I washed out of boot camp I'd just end it right there. You get a lot of benefits and stuff too when you get out, even though I don't want to fight for our (((overlords,))) I would love the experience.

Im going to killmyselfmaxx by joining the military and getting killed by isis and peshmarga kurdcels

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
u get bomb ass benefits, cool ass uniform, respect from fools after you discharge service, u get the veterans discount at certain restaurants

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Catawampus
u get bomb ass benefits, cool ass uniform, respect from fools after you discharge service, u get the veterans discount at certain restaurants
Exactly

Do you enjoy 100% obeying authority at the risk of prison if you don't? Are you comfortable having no autonomy or privacy? Are you a social team member who enjoys the outdoors and relentless exercise?

If you answered no to any of those, don't bother. I've never been in, but know people who've had. I trust thier word. If you are a loner type individual who can't work well with others, the military will fucking destroy you.

An old high school friend said it happens all the time. Some loner thinks he can hack joining the Marines thinking it'll "get his life in order". Then the DI and other recruits Pvt. Pyle his ass until he's threatening to kill himself and gets an administrative discharge.

The military will not fix you. If you hated life before, you will feel like you're in hell once you join.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back