should i just ask this girl if shes DTF?

TheNextOPry

TheNextOPry

Human Skyscraper
i sit next to her in class i know for a fact she is in to me insane IOI's and 2 years ago she full on was chasing me but i offed her but now she had a glow up, shes a butterface, i dont want a LTR because of that so should i just ask her if shes DTF and then FWB?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: omnilegent, \/orman, itiswhatitis1 and 2 others
Ur either a smash or a pass

I mean that depends on ur morals if u ask her for a ONS there’s a chance she won’t wanna do it without commitment

But if u trick her it will be a asshole move and she will probably tell ppl that ur an asshole

• +1
Reactions: itiswhatitis1 and EdgyFashionist
I mean that depends on ur morals if u ask her for a ONS there’s a chance she won’t wanna do it without commitment
i think im just gonna sit next to her on the bus and then ask if she wants to come over, and then i can easily bag that shii from there.
i think she would be down for FWB thats what i want

But if u trick her it will be a asshole move and she will probably tell ppl that ur an asshole
they would see me as a sigma for playing a chick so would only be a W

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: omnilegent and itiswhatitis1
Come out of lucid nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itiswhatitis1, watah and TheNextOPry
i sit next to her in class i know for a fact she is in to me insane IOI's and 2 years ago she full on was chasing me but i offed her but now she had a glow up, shes a butterface, i dont want a LTR because of that so should i just ask her if shes DTF and then FWB?
How tf are org users getting IOI's from foids and even getting the chance of a potential slay.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and autistic_tendencies
@watah what are you barfing at fag