Should I just fast for a week or so?

D

Deleted member 7240

Greycel Revolutionary
I think I’m at about 15% body fat (I’m at the stage where I can see my abs but only in certain lighting) so I was wondering if fasting was a good idea to lean down a lot.

The downsides to this is I may fuck up my metabolism and T and lose a lot of my muscle mass, but I should be able to get it back right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Lev Peshkov
I think I’m at about 15% body fat (I’m at the stage where I can see my abs but only in certain lighting) so I was wondering if fasting was a good idea to lean down a lot.

The downsides to this is I may fuck up my metabolism and T and lose a lot of my muscle mass, but I should be able to get it back right?
Yes. Do it. Lots of cardio too.

It will rape your collagen tho. So collagen max ASAP afterwards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
you won't lose that much muscle. you will mainly only lose water weight and fat.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 7240
if u do this can you make a followup thread

• +1
middle of 3 day fast right now, it works

• +1
No. Just do a 24 hour fast every 4 days. You are low bf% anything longer than 36 is for fatties trying to lose weight fast. I lost a lot of muscle by only giving myself 1 rest day before fasting for 48 hours.

• +1
Just do it , it will help you lose those last extra kg of fat you need to be truly lean. Just be warned that you will recover a lot of weight after that, but it will be muscular glycogen and water

• +1