• Ugh..
Reactions: justinzayn, Stopping@Nothing19, ironjacket and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deleted member 13626, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
Finally someone i mog

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 13787, Rt-Rust1 and 1 other person
can you stop posting your face, we've seen it 100 times now, proper nightmare fuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32, Stopping@Nothing19, HerpDerpson and 2 others
stop posting your ugly face, holy fuck are you annoying, i hate you more than NIGGERS and that says something @Thompsonz @N0RTH

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, n0rthface and Virgin at 29 😔
HTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, incel194012940, HerpDerpson and 3 others
Htn move to sea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, subhuman incel, Virgin at 29 😔 and 1 other person
you mog me tbh

are you a virgin?

You are nordic!

V88Yrji.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Nigga would come with a gun to your head irl and threaten to shoot you until you say he's 6/10.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 13626 and Deleted member 18879
The proportion of your midface is very long, and your philtrum is long giving the impression of a much smaller chin and the bigonial width is bad (your jaw is narrow), your nose is large enough to give the impression that your mouth is smaller, also NCT (negative cantal tilt) in the eyes.

You really look pretty bad, the only thing that saves you from being subhuman is being white.

Many ethnics and people too horrible will tell you that you are fine or 5/10, but right now you are 3.5/10.

The proportion of your midface is very long, and your philtrum is long giving the impression of a much smaller chin and the bigonial width is bad (your jaw is narrow), your nose is large enough to give the impression that your mouth is smaller, also NCT (negative cantal tilt) in the eyes.

You really look pretty bad, the only thing that saves you from being subhuman is being white.

Many ethnics and people too horrible will tell you that you are fine or 5/10, but right now you are 3.5/10.
I'm going for rhinoplasty and jaw, midface is bad but better irl than in the pictures, I'm going for lip injections as well, eye color kind of saves eye area
How can I Maxx to 5.5?

People too horrible?

Can it change with age?

Gets told to have a good photo, refuses to do so. :feelspepo:
Gets told what procedures he needs (I'll say again, lip lift will shorten your philtrum and make your upper lift more visible), keeps banging on about rhino. :feelstastyman:
Claims to be high IQ. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Zylk
I'm going for rhinoplasty and jaw, midface is bad but better irl than in the pictures, I'm going for lip injections as well, eye color kind of saves eye area
How can I Maxx to 5.5?
Your Nordic phenotype is helping you.

You will most likely still attract ethnic women (especially Asian), but white girls will most likely reject you.
I would say the surgeries you need are Lefort 1, genioplasty, infraorbital malar implants and a nose job.

People too horrible?
There are some pretty ugly people here who underestimate the appearance of others and give incorrect ratings

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Gets told to have a good photo, refuses to do so. :feelspepo:
Gets told what procedures he needs (I'll say again, lip lift will shorten your philtrum and make your upper lift more visible), keeps banging on about rhino. :feelstastyman:
Claims to be high IQ. :feelskek:
What this guy says is true, the lifting of your upper lip will make your philtrum shorter giving the sensation of a more compact midface (this surgery I think is called cheiloplasty) @Hollowburn

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
There are some pretty ugly people here who underestimate the appearance of others and give incorrect ratings
hey bro would you be able to rate me? your dms arent open :(

the lifting of your upper lip will make your philtrum shorter giving the sensation of a more compact midface
It would also make his poorly projected upper lip more visible, so it'll help 2 of his flaws. Usually for men, doctors try not to increase the upper lip too much like they do for women, but he'd actually benefit from it, perfect case.

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
@8
How old are you
Barely 18, doing the nose job and mouth fillers this summer,
Barely 18, doing the nose job and mouth fillers this summer, doing braces as an attempt to straighten the jaw for a year or two and if still looks the same then I'll go for genioplasty, and something to change the eye structure at 25 if still doesn't work, after 7 years of gym and karate I highly doubt it won't work with ltn white woman and mtn asians

It would also make his poorly projected upper lip more visible, so it'll help 2 of his flaws. Usually for men, doctors try not to increase the upper lip too much like they do for women, but he'd actually benefit from it, perfect case.
Would fillers do the same effect?

below average in the west but still mogs the entire population of india:lul:

Negative eyelid tilt

Any photo that is not taken 10cm from your face?

your not even ugly just ltn

op slayed, mogs me