Should i just leave my house?

JovenCansao

JovenCansao

Kraken
While living at my parents house I take about 1 hour and 30 minutes to get to my workplace, I was fine with this but I made the terrible mistake of telling my parents how much I make at my job so now they want to start charging me for living there.
I was fine with those times because it was free stay, but now this changes everything.

They want to charge me around $200 a month to keep living with them.
The rent near my workplace is around $400 and would be at like 30 minutes at most from my workplace.

ldar
leaving ur house isnt worth it

Last edited:
no fucking shit leave your parents house asap imagine having a reason and the means to and still having to ask a bunch of incel if you should.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and Pikabro
Atp you might as well you’re 25 yo

• JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao
no fucking shit leave your parents house asap imagine having a reason and the means to and still having to ask a bunch of incel if you should.
Good financial advice is given here every now and then, but it seems this forum is now flooded with retards tbh

While living at my parents house I take about 1 hour and 30 minutes to get to my workplace, I was fine with this but I made the terrible mistake of telling my parents how much I make at my job so now they want to start charging me for living there.
I was fine with those times because it was free stay, but now this changes everything.

They want to charge me around $200 a month to keep living with them.
The rent near my workplace is around $400 and would be at like 30 minutes at most from my workplace.
Wtf,why would your parents charge you?
Are you european?

• +1
Are you european?
Also no it is not worth it , you waste 200 more,unless they are such a pain in the ass to be around,i would not do it.

• +1
Are you european?
Idk they said "I have to contribute to the house" even though nothing is missing and they live comfortably enough.

Idk they said "I have to contribute to the house" even though nothing is missing and they live comfortably enough.
Understood.It is not worth it to live without them.Also paying now might give you more grounds.