Should I just pin everyday?

Kraken
So, today I will be starting 150mg test + 100mg tren per week. Should I just inject 22mg test + 14mg tren daily?

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante
Do twice a week.

u didnt even ask what ester he was running jfl
Im assuming Long esthers cuz he is starting out. At least in terms of test. For tren hes probably running Ace.

u didnt even ask what ester he was running jfl
And you didnt ask anything. atleast he's trying to help.

im running test prop + tren ace

You literally have no fucking clue and you're gonna hop on tren?
You're the reason they make the documentaries about steroid users who fucks up their life.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
And you didnt ask anything. atleast he's trying to help.

im running test prop + tren ace
i indirectly did and got an answer u fucking tard

run test prop ed and tren ace eod

You literally have no fucking clue and you're gonna hop on tren?
You're the reason they make the documentaries about steroid users who fucks up their life.
So? Atleast I tried something

I would much rather I try to ascend, mess up and die early. As opposed to someone who is too scared to try anything because of all the possible side effects and amounts to nothing

So? Atleast I tried something

I would much rather I try to ascend, mess up and die early. As opposed to someone who is too scared to try anything because of all the possible side effects and amounts to nothing
Go ahead and mess up and die early then.

Better that, than remaining subhuman bro. Life sucks as a subhuman
There's ways to go about this more intelligently.
Read the reddit steroids wiki, several times.
Lurk the daily ask anythings for a year, then decide.

I can absolutely guarantee you that you're not gonna get any intelligent answer to any steroid related question on this forum.

Using tren spontaneously as as you're suggesting right now is a terrible idea, and if you gather some knowledge first you'll understand why.

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper
There's way to go about this more intelligently.
Read the reddit steroids wiki, several times.
Lurk the daily ask anythings for a year, then decide.

I can absolutely guarantee you that you're not gonna get any intelligent answer to any steroid related question on this forum.
You're probably right, but I don't care. I am not waiting around a year to jump on steroids. I'm just gonna jump on tren and not come off until my physique looks impressive

You're probably right, but I don't care. I am not waiting around a year to jump on steroids. I'm just gonna jump on tren and not come off until my physique looks impressive
You don't just "come off tren".
You do you, don't come crying that I didn't warn you when you're not getting back to baseline levels after dropping the tren.

You don't just "come off tren".
You do you, don't come crying that I didn't warn you when you're not getting back to baseline levels after dropping the tren.
I posted my bloods here the other day and apparently I'm low T. So I'm gonna TRT for life anyway from now on.

Clearly, you know that there are risks, and that this may be stupid. So I say go for it and share how it all goes. we need more low inhib posters sharing experiences.

• +1
Reactions: ....
So, today I will be starting 150mg test + 100mg tren per week. Should I just inject 22mg test + 14mg tren daily?
It doesn't really matter too much. The more often your able to do it the more stable your levels will be. Ace and prop are both pretty short esters So I wouldn't space them out anymore than EOD.

Where you injecting?