Should I just skip the day at work?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

It’s over.
I’m already 1h late, I can’t fucking do this job anymore, i’m young my parents make me feel like im fucking 50 yo with a family.

Just yesterday my father told me im lazy and should just work my whole life, he said “if you are that delusional about this internet stuff you wanna do, do it while you keep working, so that when you fail atleast you have your job, don’t leave your job and fail and get another one worse than this.”

He’s right about working while having a job, not because i’m a lazy failure, but because it’s good that I keep a stream of income at all times, but at the same time my mental health is totally ruined, I have no will to do anything and this job takes the soul out of me.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hasooma, BoredPrince, StarvedEpi and 3 others
Yeah

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: StarvedEpi, PseudoMaxxer and slavicpsycho
Fuck that they probably won’t even know your missing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, StarvedEpi and PseudoMaxxer
Fuck that they probably won’t even know your missing
I’ve been skipping a day every week for the last month, the boss already saw my missing on the calendar online and justified them yesterday night, he’ll notice that i’m not on the job but I genuinely don’t give a fuck

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BoredPrince, StarvedEpi, ey88 and 1 other person
I’ve been skipping a day every week for the last month, the boss already saw my missing on the calendar online and justified them yesterday night, he’ll notice that i’m not on the job but I genuinely don’t give a fuck
Keep doing it,then if fired get unemployment money

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BoredPrince, StarvedEpi, ey88 and 2 others
Sure they ll know

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, ShowerMaxxing and PseudoMaxxer
You’ll get fired for abandonment and burn bridges, say goodbye to references and hello to a bad name in the workforce. If you hate your job look for another and when you find it put in your notice and switch

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, StarvedEpi, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
You’ll get fired for abandonment and burn bridges, say goodbye to references and say hello to a bad name in the workforce
Listen to this man pls

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clark69, StarvedEpi, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
You’ll get fired for abandonment and burn bridges, say goodbye to references and hello to a bad name in the workforce. If you hate your job look for another and when you find it put in your notice and switch
you know what bro, you are right.

But fuck the workforce, fuck everyone fuck society. What am I? a fucking working bee?

Fuck this fucking shit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acion, StarvedEpi and PeakIncels
Listen to this man pls
he’s right, I told them my car broke down (third time I say this in this month) and that i’m not coming, they told me aight see ya tomorrow!

Fucking faggots.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and PeakIncels

But fuck the workforce, fuck everyone fuck society. What am I? a fucking working bee?

Fuck this fucking shit.
that's just how the world goes bro, the rich gets richer, the poor poorer, I wish there was a way to escape this tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and PseudoMaxxer
that's just how the world goes bro, the rich gets richer, the poor poorer, I wish there was a way to escape this tbh
No escaping from working tbh, but i’d rather work as a rich man than as a poor man.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hasooma, StarvedEpi and PeakIncels
No escaping from working tbh, but i’d rather work as a rich man than as a poor man.
I get you bro but how can someone get rich in first place ? it just feels so impossible bruh

• +1
  • Hmm...
rather then crying about your job every day here why just you dont quit and look for another

• +1
  • Hmm...
I get you bro but how can someone get rich in first place ? it just feels so impossible bruh
It feels impossible that’s true, I think we are climbing a mountain rn now, we can’t see the end of it, but it’s a matter of taking little steps until it’s clearer and clearer.

I like my mood when I’m off work like rn, literally enjoying myself in a park here in my city, no one is out everyone is slaving away, i’m here enjoying the sun, fresh air and I feel good.

I can’t imagine people do this everyday while riding lambos and eating in 5 star resorts.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and PeakIncels
rather then crying about your job every day here why just you dont quit and look for another
I’m already looking for another one, I vent here cuz it’s so much to handle for me.

I know i’m the schizo one cuz it doesn’t seem like crazy to be working in an office all day, but it’s like hell to me. Maybe i’m just different, a blessing in disguise in my opinion.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hasooma, StarvedEpi and PeakIncels
It feels impossible that’s true, I think we are climbing a mountain rn now, we can’t see the end of it, but it’s a matter of taking little steps until it’s clearer and clearer.

I like my mood when I’m off work like rn, literally enjoying myself in a park here in my city, no one is out everyone is slaving away, i’m here enjoying the sun, fresh air and I feel good.

I can’t imagine people do this everyday while riding lambos and eating in 5 star resorts.
idk man, what do you think of army? my uncle is a soldier and he gets much money from it, nowhere rich but he has a pretty stable and decent income, and he doesn't even shoot niggas, just goes to the base and idk, I'll probably join too tbh, otherwise I have a plan B to be a dentist since studying orthodontics rn

also I think one shouldn't aim to be rich but to have a good and stable income

the mood off work is real af tbh, Enjoy your time bro get off .org for now, idk watch some dogs playing or sum type of bs 😘

• +1
  • Hmm...
I’m already looking for another one, I vent here cuz it’s so much to handle for me.

I know i’m the schizo one cuz it doesn’t seem like crazy to be working in an office all day, but it’s like hell to me. Maybe i’m just different, a blessing in disguise in my opinion.
no nigga you ain't schizo nobody wants to work forever just to be utterly useless you gotta enjoy what you do, all day is wrong, your venting is valid dw

• +1
  • Hmm...
idk man, what do you think of army? my uncle is a soldier and he gets much money from it, nowhere rich but he has a pretty stable and decent income, and he doesn't even shoot niggas, just goes to the base and idk, I'll probably join too tbh, otherwise I have a plan B to be a dentist since studying orthodontics rn

also I think one shouldn't aim to be rich but to have a good and stable income

the mood off work is real af tbh, Enjoy your time bro get off .org for now, idk watch some dogs playing or sum type of bs 😘
Thank you, I agree a stable income with low hours of work is the dream tbh.

even If i’m gonna have a own business I don’t wanna work all day, I wanna enjoy life bro we only live once

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BoredPrince, StarvedEpi and PeakIncels
Thank you, I agree a stable income with low hours of work is the dream tbh.

even If i’m gonna have a own business I don’t wanna work all day, I wanna enjoy life bro we only live once
That's the thing man, you know who is actually blessed? not the 6'3 htn nigga

but the guy that is born in a rich family and will inherit all the luxury shit and keep living without needing to work

that's who's actually blessed, superior etc,

even as a htn or cl you will probably still have to work, if your rich you will ALWAYS enjoy your life bruh, and you don't need to sweat even one bit to do whatever the fuck you want, and if your ugly af or a ltn just get surgery

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: illusivespirits, PseudoMaxxer and StarvedEpi
Bro jfl, have you ever been fired?

I got fired multiple times and just lie on the interview for the next job, while in between I collect job loss money

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, PeakIncels and ShowerMaxxing
There is but governments consider those ways illegal smh

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels

I got fired multiple times and just lie on the interview for the next job, while in between I collect job loss money
Never been fired don’t plan on it either

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, PseudoMaxxer and PeakIncels

How much do they give your for job loss money?

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
How much do they give your for job loss money?
Here in Germany it's about 80% of your salary, so it depends what was your salary

But only if you get fired, not if you quit on your own

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
give further ways, I'm all ears, srs
@castizo is using one of them

But there are whole loads of them, with various pros and cons of course

Go on darkweb, plenty of possibilities there

I'm still wageslaving but I will soon start criminalmax

Fuck this fucking shit.
incels when they enter the real world @The Grinch

• +1
I haven't heard people play video games a lot anymore or maybe it's not talked about a lot.

I stopped playing video games for a year but every now and then I just take a peak of what has changed.

Been starting to value nature a lot more and building some priorities so I can practice behaving more NT

• +1
I would if I get dead broke some of my friends are drug dealers, not big ones tho, so idk, might ask help incase
Yeah and sell weed for 20$ of profit a week, useless, if you actually want to make money and start up from the bottom instead of leeching off someone else dm me on telegram

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Yeah and sell weed for 20$ of profit a week, useless, if you actually want to make money and start up from the bottom instead of leeching off someone else dm me on telegram
I think I'll just live under a bridge it's less effort

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and castizo
Ah you use telegram, best app for crime, be careful though, recently they started they will give phone number and IP to the police is they suspect user is a criminal

Ah you use telegram, best app for crime, be careful though, recently they started they will give phone number and IP to the police is they suspect user is a criminal
The police have no reason to even know about my account and even then telegram will only Give them that information if you’re a confirmed terror suspect

The police have no reason to even know about my account and even then telegram will only Give them that information if you’re a confirmed terror suspect
This was before the CEO of telegram got arrested by the french police, the pressure was always there on telegram to combat crime, guess they caved

Just the other day I was reading the article, you can find it online, major news published it

You use telegram just to sell right?

This was before the CEO of telegram got arrested by the french police, the pressure was always there on telegram to combat crime, guess they caved

Just the other day I was reading the article, you can find it online, major news published it

You use telegram just to sell right?
They add me on telegram and message me when they want to buy then i go meet them irl

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince