Should i just talk to more girls

IwillRope2024

IwillRope2024

Iron

I approached 10 this year all rejected me

I will do this i will approach every single foid that i consider attractive enough idgaf if my reps tanks or if i get made fun of i just want a girl.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Keep trying bro !

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Tabula Rasa and deadstock
I used to do 10 a night. what you've done is nothing boyo. keep going.

• +1
Reactions: 3.5/10 17yrs old.

I approached 10 this year all rejected me

I will do this i will approach every single foid that i consider attractive enough idgaf if my reps tanks or if i get made fun of i just want a girl.
What’s your face like

I used to do 10 a night. what you've done is nothing boyo. keep going.
Bro if he’s ugly he shouldn’t try this, he will end up in prison

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3.5/10 17yrs old., BeanletMogger, Tabula Rasa and 2 others
I wish I had your confidence ngl

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
You'd be much better off getting a job where a lot of girls work or hang out, or definitely getting in with a social circle that goes to parties and has access to girls. That way a girl can come to you. The problem with approaching girls, sliding into their DM, etc. and I never see this spelled out, I put 2 and 2 together on it on my own, is that most girls have enough going on in life that when they make time for a guy, it's gonna be one of their choosing and that's usually someone they met at work or social circle, not some random guy who approached them randomly. Proximity pill.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Suns9999 and Darkeningstar
You'd be much better off getting a job where a lot of girls work or hang out, or definitely getting in with a social circle that goes to parties and has access to girls. That way a girl can come to you. The problem with approaching girls, sliding into their DM, etc. and I never see this spelled out, I put 2 and 2 together on it on my own, is that most girls have enough going on in life that when they make time for a guy, it's gonna be one of their choosing and that's usually someone they met at work or social circle, not some random guy who approached them randomly. Proximity pill.

Fax My Brother! Spit Your Shit Indeed!​

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
just stalk more girls