Should I keep my T levels lowest as possible at 14 years 5 months old?

V

Vies

Iron
Someone said that keeping low T could make me taller by delaying growth plate closure, so do u guys recommend to keep my T levels low?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, 5.5psl and ripcordgod1
IMG 20230125 125554

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Jigen, Deleted member 16515 and 2 others
Test levels in puberty affect your face shape. Do you want to have a girl's face? Not to mention you'll get gyno and grow literal tits

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 23554
keep your test fucking retard
Just sleep 10 hours at night, sleep at 10pm and wake at 8 am, don't eat sugar before sleeping, eat alot of calories, do sport AND cardio, hard mew

You shouldn't keep ur T low, rather vice versa. Keep your estrogen low

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 23554
300 mg test e

• Love it
Reactions: futuregigamogger
You shouldn't keep ur T low, rather vice versa. Keep your estrogen low
high testosterone will cause more estrogen as testosterone will be converted to estrogen by aromatase so high T also = higher E, a person on the looksmax discord told me to keep my T low and be lanky

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
keep your test fucking retard
Just sleep 10 hours at night, sleep at 10pm and wake at 8 am, don't eat sugar before sleeping, eat alot of calories, do sport AND cardio, hard mew
why alot of calories? im tryna burn my belly fat to reduce estrogen, im planning to cut 300-350 calories from my diet and try to reduce my belly fat, also why keep my test high? i want to delay my growth plate closure

Yea. High testosterone is dangerous for your health aswell and can lead to higher risk of heart disease and anger issues.

Yea. High testosterone is dangerous for your health aswell and can lead to higher risk of heart disease and anger issues.
🤣🤣🤣 goofiest shi i eva heard

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
I agree with this gentleman. Be careful OP too much testosterone is going to kill all your height gains.

• +1
Reactions: User49
Retarded mf. E is what fuses the growth plates. Take aromasin if you wanna keep them open

No, don’t fuck with your hormones just for maybe an extra CM at most. If you’re 14 and this concerned about your height. It never began in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
ive heard that testosterone will boost height but higher testosterone will increase estrogen. So i dont know if i should have high testosterone or low, by logic i should just take aromasin, but i cant. How about DIM or Chrysin?

just be high t and take aromasin but look at side effect
aromasin will kill all your E

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
If u are really concerned about ur height
The sooner you start the better
Id run mk677 half a pill a day
And aromasin 6.25mg
Ud get around 1-2 inches a year if im right