Should I keep my wisdom teeth? Or I should remove it

Solution
AmazighMaxxer
Ohhhh if I keep them my jaw gonna become narrow ? Lower jaw ?
What is they grow straight ?
what are you talking about dude :lul: if you REMOVE them your jaw will get NARROWER as in SMALLER, if you KEEP them your jaw will stay the same and reach its full potential
Remove it. Keeping them will cause serious tooth pain, especially when you're older. I had to get mine removed because of it

• JFL
Reactions: Adelholzener
you're gonna have to deal with your jaw narrowing down in some time after the extraction but it's better than having an infection that will kill you over time if you're having issues

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
Keep them unless its really seriously impacted and causing you a lot of pain. Try to widen your palette to acommodate them coming in.

• +1
you're gonna have to deal with your jaw narrowing down in some time after the extraction but it's better than having an infection that will kill you over time if you're having issues
If I keep them my jaw gonna become narrow ??? What
Keep them unless it’s really seriously impacted and causing you a lot of pain. Try to widen your palette to acommodate them coming in.
I think I have enough space

Your jaw will become narrow because wisdom teeth push the rest of the teeth closer
Nah I said after the extraction, if you remove your wisdom teeth the jaw gets slightly narrower
Btw
I have a question since mine is 15 does it mean I’m gonna stop growing at 15? Bone wise
Cuz someone told me when those teeth grow it mean u fully grown

what are you talking about dude :lul: if you REMOVE them your jaw will get NARROWER as in SMALLER, if you KEEP them your jaw will stay the same and reach its full potential

• +1
Reactions: kana, antony 726 and Schizotypalcel
Solution
Alr bro this is the answer I need it thanks bro thanks 🙏
nah that ain't true, ain't nobody whose face stops developing at 15
Alr thank god
I thought those teeth grow after 17 lol

Most people who keep their wisdom teeth end up having jaw problems so they get them removed eventually. It will probably happen to you

• So Sad