Should I keep or get rid of the scumstache

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels (human refuted)
I feel like if I shave it I would look like a 13yr old and at worst look like a deformed tranny with a grostesque mole
IMG 20220919 013010094
 20DLqCzIEU8AAYJkK 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Deleted member 22611
It's not too bad but I feel like unless it can get thicker you should shave it off.

Sorry for posting this in the wrong section I am retarded

• +1
Reactions: ugly_man
get new glasses, this is more important

looks fucking shit. Get rid of it.

First of all cut that fucking shit. Never have mustache hair covering your lip. I would trim it shorther and see if it grows thicker. It looks too thin and stringy.

You are an @ugly_man

• JFL
Reactions: thebrownprettyboy and HerpDerpson
It looks like shit. Shave!

Holy moly dude shave that 1960s serial rapist stache pronto. just keep a clean shave and take care of your skin

I look like a tranny without it I would rather look like a rapist than a shemale

U look like a creep in both but no scum stash
basically I would be better off looks wise if I was burned and mangled in a terrible car accident

I look like a tranny without it I would rather look like a rapist than a shemale
As per the lesbianpill, heterosexual women find passing MTFs more attractive than ugly males, no joke.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan
As per the lesbianpill, heterosexual women find passing MTFs more attractive than ugly males, no joke.
I doubt tranny looking men are attractive to be honest no matter what I am doomed

get new glasses, this is more important
What kind I am usually rushed besides I am ugly no matter what. I wopuld be more attractive if someone poured gasoline on me and set me on dfire. You are a fucking lying piece of shit if you say otherwise

basically I would be better off looks wise if I was burned and mangled in a terrible car accident
90% of this forum would

What kind I am usually rushed besides I am ugly no matter what. I wopuld be more attractive if someone poured gasoline on me and set me on dfire. You are a fucking lying piece of shit if you say otherwise
You're probably like 3-4/10 without glasses and face pubes.

Anyone that wants to be a whitepill faggot can go cut off their cocks and fuck themselves in the ass

Mirin Jeffrey Dahmer maxx