Should I kill girls rapist or…..

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

💰💵
Or should I cut his balls and dick off and shove a hot iron rod down every hole in his body and tell his kid what he did

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, wsada, 14vic and 4 others
just kill him
He has a kid so idk I didn’t have a dad past the age of 6 wouldn’t want to be the reason they don’t.I’d wanna cut his sexual organs off so he can never do what he did again and be humiliated anytime he tries having sex again making him regret his actions and fall into depression

• +1
Reactions: wsada, 14vic and ryuken
He has a kid so idk I didn’t have a dad past the age of 6 wouldn’t want to be the reason they don’t.I’d wanna cut his sexual organs off so he can never do what he did again and be humiliated anytime he tries having sex again making him regret his actions and fall into depression
Wow

Who did they rape

Why is it your problem? Call the cops don't get arrested for life nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, wsada, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
blackmail him first

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: piec, 5'7 zoomer and Jamaldickjavontus
very odd situation to be in:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Jamaldickjavontus
Blud punishing himself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Gaygymmaxx, jacky hanma and 1 other person
Wow

Who did they rape

Why is it your problem? Call the cops don't get arrested for life nigga
Won’t answer the second question exactly but he was 21 she was 15 and he gave her edible sour patch kids

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Holy shit I should for money and I should publicly embarrass him
So peak blackmail then destroy him anyway after he pays up

Whats his job? Some wageie or decent job that would fire him immediately if shown proof

Don't kill the guy tho mane keep yourself safe

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
So peak blackmail then destroy him anyway after he pays up

Whats his job? Some wageie or decent job that would fire him immediately if shown proof

Don't kill the guy tho mane keep yourself safe
Idk alot of details about him only that he’s in his 20’s black and has a kid imma ruin his life

Or should I cut his balls and dick off and shove a hot iron rod down every hole in his body and tell his kid what he did
Why care if the girl means nothing to you? I will never be a personal bodyguard to any random woman. If I'm in public and see a girl getting beatdown by her boyfriend she's on her own. And if this girl is a potential love interest of yours then you're the ultimate simp.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Paul7, panjeet currycel and 1 other person
How did it go with that light skin girl bucko

No, He did gods Work

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Alucard69, CopiumX, niqfan625 and 2 others
Why care if the girl means nothing to you? I will never be a personal bodyguard to any random woman. If I'm in public and see a girl getting beatdown by her boyfriend she's on her own. And if this girl is a potential love interest of yours then you're the ultimate simp.
She’s not a random girl she’s a love interest

• JFL
Reactions: niqfan625
She’s not a random girl she’s a love interest
Then you're an idiot. She'll be getting railed, probably by the same guy that "raped" her among other dudes, while you rot in prison.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: niqfan625, watah, panjeet currycel and 2 others
Then you're an idiot. She'll be getting railed, probably by the same guy that "raped" her among other dudes, while you rot in prison.
wtf is wrong with you dude…..

if I were you I’d just beat him up and ask him where she lives. Once he gives you the address, show up and comfort her and rape her again. When you’re finished, say “that’s what you get for trusting men”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alucard69, niqfan625, yeeyeeslayer and 4 others
You are a retard

I have Zero empathy for rape victims.
Yeah, in most cases if it was real they were asking for it by being a stupid slut. Most times it wasn't really rape though. They just had regretful sex and convinced themselves they were raped after doing the walk of shame the following morning.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, panjeet currycel and _MVP_
Yeah, in most cases if it was real they were asking for it by being a stupid slut. Most times it wasn't really rape though. They just had regretful sex and convinced themselves they were raped after doing the walk of shame the following morning.
She was drugged

Make him eat his own cock, js strap him down, do surgery removing his cock (learn on youtube), and force it down his throat

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Blackmail is illegal

How am I a simp if she’s my girlfriend
You said she's a love interest. But even if she was your girlfriend what the hell was she doing at the kind of place where she could get drugged and raped without you?

She's playing with your head dude. She told you she was drugged and raped because she simply had sex with another guy. She now just wants to minimize her guilt before it gets back to your ears.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
You said she's a love interest. But even if she was your girlfriend what the hell was she doing at the kind of place where she could get drugged and raped without you?

She's playing with your head dude. She told you she was drugged and raped because she simply had sex with another guy. She now just wants to minimize her guilt before it gets back to your ears.
A dude she knew and trusted said he was gonna take her home after a basketball game then he gave her some edible drugs she had to get stitches after the ordeal

• JFL
Reactions: watah
A dude she knew and trusted said he was gonna take her home after a basketball game then he gave her some edible drugs she had to get stitches after the ordeal
shes playing victim for attention,no guy would rape the ugly girl your talking too,have fun spending your life in prison bc you thought you were a hero and now you will get raped in prison while your girl forgets you exist after 3 months

• +1
Reactions: watah and niqfan625
Well you got cucked either way. You shouldn't be messing with a girl who would be getting rides from and eating edibles with other dudes.

• +1
Reactions: watah and niqfan625
You are the biggest faggot cuck. Fuck off from org back to reddit bitch ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: watah and ramirezfanboy