Should i laser my facial hair off

n9wiff

n9wiff

Overlord
So I'm getting a laser hair removal device for Christmas and wanna laser my whole body hair off. my facial hair isn't that great it is strong but light in color and irritates my face sometimes only issue is that means ill never be able to grow facial hair again and will want a beard when I'm older which is why I've debated id only laser off my neck but I don't want that blueish grey tone from when the hair starts growing. help me out boyos and thanks n9whiff for posting on my behalf and admins delete my fucking account please.

-@plukee

@cromagnon @noobs @greycel @NZb6Air @sigma ✰ @Jova @Deleted member 23558 @Aypo129 @the MOUSE @4lt.Real @AlbinoMaxxer @Art of Pattinson @cavy @Imretarded? @Rea @ChadL1te

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?, ascension, Pollorex and 10 others
don't laser it

• +1
Reactions: ey88, notsocommonthumb, greycel and 2 others
So I'm getting a laser hair removal device for Christmas and wanna laser my whole body hair off. my facial hair isn't that great it is strong but light in color and irritates my face sometimes only issue is that means ill never be able to grow facial hair again and will want a beard when I'm older which is why I've debated id only laser off my neck but I don't want that blueish grey tone from when the hair starts growing. help me out boyos and thanks n9whiff for posting on my behalf and admins delete my fucking account please.

-@plukee

@cromagnon @noobs @greycel @NZb6Air @sigma ✰ @Jova @Deleted member 23558 @Aypo129 @the MOUSE @4lt.Real @AlbinoMaxxer @Art of Pattinson @cavy @Imretarded? @Rea @ChadL1te
dont laser

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana, notsocommonthumb and n9wiff
you can fraud way too many things with beard + moustache, don't laser it unless you look like a morph
Plukee has mogger bones 😵‍💫

One of the best looking users here I've seen.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sigma ✰, notsocommonthumb, greycel and 1 other person
Only shave:
Armpits
Chest
Back
Down there
Feet
Hands
Thats all, do it with a laser if you want, it will save you time
you can mark me next time on threads like this

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, notsocommonthumb and n9wiff

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
You'll probably regret it when your 30 but idk

• +1
I don't want that blueish grey tone from when the hair starts growing
Use BB cream or learn to get a closer shave.

I remember reading one thread on this forum about laser hair removal of facial hair, and the OP had good results and was satisfied, but the OP was Chad,so ...I guess it's worth annihilating your beard if the bones supporting it are straight, long and robust.

I don't know your face. You make the call based on that OP. Beards suck if you're good looking anyway, and are more of a nuisance to have to shave every week, day. O'pry looks worse with a beard than without.

fashion-group-international-34th-annual-night-of-stars-gala.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and n9wiff
Use BB cream or learn to get a closer shave.

I remember reading one thread on this forum about laser hair removal of facial hair, and the OP had good results and was satisfied, but the OP was Chad,so ...I guess it's worth annihilating your beard if the bones supporting it are straight, long and robust.

I don't know your face. You make the call based on that OP. Beards suck if you're good looking anyway, and are more of a nuisance to have to shave every week, day. O'pry looks worse with a beard than without.

fashion-group-international-34th-annual-night-of-stars-gala.jpg
I've never seen him with a beard before, holy shit.

I wanna laser mines too but I’m scared if I’m gonna regret it in the future

• So Sad
@tombradylover @ascension @RunVerc

• +1
Reactions: RunVerc

-@plukee

Lazer it, by lining it up so you’ll never need lineups as the beard will always looked groomed no matter how much it grows

• Woah
Imo just wax or shave it

• Love it
The beard hides a strong jaw, you're better off without it

• Love it
IPL doesn’t do shit. You have to consult a professional

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and n9wiff
Ask him if he's gonna shave his bussy too

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and n9wiff
Papa when he finds out:

Whip Ma GIF by GifGari

• JFL

-@plukee

You get banned for posting on behalf of other users

• +1