Should I lean down a bit more or keep it as?

Prettyboy

Prettyboy

Kraken
Taken this picture after waking up, in natural lighting:

I’m natural so I intentionally don’t want to push things too far, so I’m not sure whether I should get rid of another few kg’s of fat or keep myself at this level of leanness.

Facially it wouldn’t matter at this point, however it would give more vascularity even at cold muscle state.

(I am also carnivore on low amount of carbs if that matters)

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, zsombi, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
Is that really ur physique?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
no need to push yourself to super low bf, most of the time it ruins appeal. mirin physique

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Prettyboy
No going any further is stupid

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger, greywind and Prettyboy
no need to push yourself to super low bf, most of the time it ruins appeal. mirin physique

With everyone and their mother being on SARMs, the competition is stiff nowadays and it’s hard to say when to stop tbh. That’s why I am thinking I could squeeze out a bit extra from myself. But it may be a gamble, I don’t want to end up looking excessive.

With everyone and their mother being on SARMs, the competition is stiff nowadays and it’s hard to say when to stop tbh. That’s why I am thinking I could squeeze out a bit extra from myself. But it may be a gamble, I don’t want to end up looking excessive.
you would look sick (literally) and your hormones will crash and you will feel like shit. no point to stress to much

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, greywind, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
Any visual difference would only be noticeable by you. And you’d also probably feel like shit on the inside being way too lean. You’re good as is mirin

• +1

I’m natural so I intentionally don’t want to push things too far, so I’m not sure whether I should get rid of another few kg’s of fat or keep myself at this level of leanness.

Facially it wouldn’t matter at this point, however it would give more vascularity even at cold muscle state.

Insanely appealing physique

• +1
Looksmax final boss, your physique od top 0,001%, but our Human Nature wants us to push even further, maybe focus on biceps and that's everything.

• +1
Looksmax final boss, your physique od top 0,001%, but our Human Nature wants us to push even further, maybe focus on biceps and that's everything.
Idk, there are days when I can go mogging everyone, but then when I open instagram I get instantly humbled by a random guy with a better physique. It’s hard to accurately gauge your standing on the totem pole in this environment, especially because women are glued to their phones all day.

Biceps were always my weak spot, lately I’m trying to bring them up by incorporating isometric exercises into my routine.

Last edited:
you could
the lower you are the bigger the difference between every percent

• +1
dont you have cancer? why woulds you be this lean when you have cancer how can your body fight it

Get a dexa scan and see how far/close you are off from 8%