Should I leanmax even if I have downward growth??

Bonez

Bonez

Mastermind
Would it make a difference ?? I can’t afford surgeries . Fuck this shit

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member
You should always get lean.

you can afford surgery in south East Asia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, onfiresems, NegativeNorwood and 4 others
Not only you should but

Actually I think it might even be more necessary for you since you lack forward growth.Those with forward growth can afford more fat on their face.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 15302, Deleted member 17174 and 1 other person
Not only you should but

Actually I think it might even be more necessary for you since you lack forward growth.Those with forward growth can afford more fat on their face.
20 % bs would be ok ? Or lower

20 % bs would be ok ? Or lower
lol my guy.way lower like a real 14 percent bodyfat(look at dexa scans to see what it’s like most people underestimate their bodyfat by at least 3%)

If you are above 20 you don’t know what you would look like lean at all.your face might change so so much

Most people think being average is enough but look at all the models etc. if you want to go above others you have to be really lean.Biggest thing this site thought me was if you want to be attractive average bodyfat won’t cut it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, PubertyMaxxer and Bonez
You should.

I'm in a similar position to you, will have surgery but I'm fat right now (around 25% body fat). I'm not going to have surgery before being true 10-12% body fat because I demand the highest possible degree of aesthetics for me, and this requires effort on my part by being leanmaxxed for that chiseled and forward grown face. It would be ridiculous (in my opinion, of course) to show in a surgeon's office, bloatmaxxed to oblivion with a picture of your favourite PSL god saying "I want this jaw". Best to do all the softmaxxes possible first, including being athletic to show your actual bone structure, and then start the hardmaxxes like surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ChristianChad and Bonez