should I leanmaxx at 15?

M

monkeyman296

Iron
I know this is a retarded greycel question but I need a clear answer because I’ve been thinking about this for a while and don’t know if it’s a good idea or not. I’m around 18-20% body fat and have a good amount of muscle I’ve been lifting for 2 years but I need better facial and muscle definition it’s fucking awful seeing all of my gains hide under fat. I want to cut to 12% body fat it will take like 3 months probably is this a good idea or am I going to lower my testosterone and stunt my growth?

You can, just cut like a normal human and dont starve yourself

• +1
Reactions: monkeyman296
do 200 cal below cardio and do 4 hrs of cardio a week + 15k steps a day
how much time do you think it would take for me to lose 8% body fat while doing this?

I know this is a retarded greycel question but I need a clear answer because I’ve been thinking about this for a while and don’t know if it’s a good idea or not. I’m around 18-20% body fat and have a good amount of muscle I’ve been lifting for 2 years but I need better facial and muscle definition it’s fucking awful seeing all of my gains hide under fat. I want to cut to 12% body fat it will take like 3 months probably is this a good idea or am I going to lower my testosterone and stunt my growth?
Obviously not,
just eat healthy so u can get all nutrients and a surplus of the minimum requirement.

Obviously not,
just eat healthy so u can get all nutrients and a surplus of the minimum requirement.
I can still eat healthy and get nutrients in a small deficit

Alright, but supplement then (which you should do anyways).
I was going to buy supps soon what do you recommend as highest priority? I have like $150 budget

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
how much time do you think it would take for me to lose 8% body fat while doing this?
whenever you're cutting giving a shit about time is bad.

fat takes years to build up u ain't losing that in a week

I was going to buy supps soon what do you recommend as highest priority? I have like $150 budget
Fish oil, magnesium, zinc, shilajit (not cope btw it increases AR sensitivity).
Also like my posts nigger

• +1
Reactions: monkeyman296
whenever you're cutting giving a shit about time is bad.

fat takes years to build up u ain't losing that in a week
I was guessing more like 10-12 weeks but I don’t know how accurate that is