Should I leanmaxx, if so how?

slayerToBe

slayerToBe

Silver
Yesterday I received the bodyfat calipers I ordered, and I measured my bodyfat. I always have suspected my bodyfat being around 15%, and I measured myself to be at 16-17%. This confirms that leanmaxxing and getting to 10-12% bodyfat may help me ascend after all. However, I am 15 and a weak 5'7 with a small frame, and I don't want to compromise my growth. Should I leanmaxx boyos? If so, is there anything I should consider?

Last edited:
No bro don't leanmax very risky for health shaves off about 10-15 years of your life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hmmf, Oueyy, ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ and 2 others
No bro don't leanmax very risky for health shaves off about 10-15 years of your life
I don't mean health, will it compromise my growth?

Just keep eating good diet and androgenmaxx, dont leanmaxx since it fucks your hormones up

No just eat and bulk height growth should be your first priority tbh
At 15 I was literally 6'3 and completely stopped growing after that so do everything you can to do grow taller as of now also check my height growth pdf it's legit and you can gain 3 inches from it

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf, Oueyy, ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ and 1 other person
No just eat and bulk height growth should be your first priority tbh
At 15 I was literally 6'3 and completely stopped growing after that so do everything you can to do grow taller as of now also check my height growth pdf it's legit and you can gain 3 inches from it
Link to pdf?

no height is genetics no matter how you eat. I aet like shit during my teen years and i still managed to get 6 feet.

• So Sad
Reactions: serbian