Should i leanmaxx or bulk if i am skinny fat?

leanmax, i was skinnyfat and now i can see my abs at 67kg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32094 and Deleted member 23558
bulk

build muscle first then cut

otherwise you will end up looking like a twink and no man will respect you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293
im not sure if i am skinny fat or just fat, can i send u my pic in dm or s that gay
nah dont send it to me that's gay

just type in skinny fat on google if your body looks like that (unflexed and normal lighting) then there's your answer

nah dont send it to me that's gay

just type in skinny fat on google if your body looks like that (unflexed and normal lighting) then there's your answer
just did, im not really skinny fat more like strong fat, i have decent muscles etc due to me going to the gym and i used to eat protein llike a mad man

just did, im not really skinny fat more like strong fat, i have decent muscles etc due to me going to the gym and i used to eat protein llike a mad man
what's your max bench?
height?
weight?
age?

reply here or dm me it idm

Nice! Mirin. What app did you use for counting calories? im using my fitness pal and i think its working good.
Personally I prefer Lifesum or Stupid simple macro tracker. Go to calorie calculator to calculate your calories (u should bulk up 0.5kg/week) and go to macro calculator to calculate the macros. When u hit 20%+ body fat leanmaxx for 2 or 3 months.

Personally I prefer Lifesum or Stupid simple macro tracker. Go to calorie calculator to calculate your calories (u should bulk up 0.5kg/week) and go to macro calculator to calculate the macros. When u hit 20%+ body fat leanmaxx for 2 or 3 months.
im like 20% bf yh