should I leanmaxx

TylerDurden2

TylerDurden2

Iron
I want to drop my bf% to like 12% so I get a more defined face but I read here that it fucks your metabolism and reduces your testosterone levels or some shit like that. Im at 18% bodyfat aprox right now and Ive been gymmaxxing for like 1,5 years

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567
natty gymmaxxing is cope. hop on test and mast and cut to 10%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, IntelligentCel and maxxmclooks
would you rather be chad for 40 years or an incel for 80
Htn like I am for 90 years, my family has history of living long, my mom's grandma lived to 93 despite constant smoking and diabetes (also other issues)

• +1
Reactions: Troglodyte452
I want to drop my bf% to like 12% so I get a more defined face but I read here that it fucks your metabolism and reduces your testosterone levels or some shit like that. Im at 18% bodyfat aprox right now and Ive been gymmaxxing for like 1,5 years
eat only 1 meal a day for a few weeks if youre unhappy with your progress hop on dnp and lasix before you go out

Htn like I am for 90 years, my family has history of living long, my mom's grandma lived to 93 despite constant smoking and diabetes (also other issues)
if you were given the option and no other one, obviously you would pick 40 year old chad

alot of people would rather not go through the mental pain of being alone and thats why you would want to be the chad for 40

besides you dont need to blast that much PEDS to get a good looking physique, look at david laid for example

if you were given the option and no other one, obviously you would pick 40 year old chad

alot of people would rather not go through the mental pain of being alone and thats why you would want to be the chad for 40

besides you dont need to blast that much PEDS to get a good looking physique, look at david laid for example
I wouldn't, I'm not an incel

it ruins your metabolism if your deficit is too low and you dont eat carbs at all so make sure its 300-600 calorie deficit and take time to lose fat so you keep all your muscle

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I wouldn't, I'm not an incel
bro im talking if you were given no other option, im not saying ur an incel lmao

what im trying to say is that its better to live 40 years of slaying than 80 years of suffering

after seeing my friend leanmaxx (not by choice he was depressed af and stopped eating) he lost so much weight and revealed all his bones on his face, and now after gaining weight back, he still has visible bones, its like after getting very lean, the new fat you make after hopping on high calorie diet doesnt sit the same on you. So now im thinking maybe its worth tanking my testosterone for few weeks, getting extra lean and then rebuilding and hopping on lean bulk

bro im talking if you were given no other option, im not saying ur an incel lmao

what im trying to say is that its better to live 40 years of slaying than 80 years of suffering
i dont care about your options

• WTF
Reactions: dookielooksmaxxer
yes leanmaxx is life, but try to gain muscle in the way by roiding and going to the gym

eat only 1 meal a day for a few weeks if youre unhappy with your progress hop on dnp and lasix before you go out
is this genuine advice or are you trolling
it ruins your metabolism if your deficit is too low and you dont eat carbs at all so make sure its 300-600 calorie deficit and take time to lose fat so you keep all your muscle
thanks bro ill try to do 600 cal deficit so I go a bit faster
after seeing my friend leanmaxx (not by choice he was depressed af and stopped eating) he lost so much weight and revealed all his bones on his face, and now after gaining weight back, he still has visible bones, its like after getting very lean, the new fat you make after hopping on high calorie diet doesnt sit the same on you. So now im thinking maybe its worth tanking my testosterone for few weeks, getting extra lean and then rebuilding and hopping on lean bulk
yeah thats what i was planning to do but I dont know how long it will take me to be at an ideal bf%

Natty gymmaxxing is a cope. Get on gear and then start gymmaxxing.

Start with a weekly dose 200 mg testosterone enanthate injected sub-q, and inject 100 mg each 3.5 or 4 days. If you don't get e2 side effects, increase the dose by 50 mg. If you are still free of side effects, increase the dose by another 50 mg and stay on 300 mg a week.

Have some AIs, such as letrozole, in hand just in case, but don't use them if you don't have e2 side effects, even if you e2 is high. My e2 is 500 pmol/L, but I'm tolerant to that level so I don't use AIs.

300 mg a week gives me 5,000 ng/dL of total testosterone, free testosterone that is 1.8x above the reference range and a DHT level that is almost at the limit of the reference range for DHT.

You don't need to use crazy doses, 300 mg is enough if you are not a professional competitor. And that dose isn't really high enough to cause side effects unless you have some really fucked up hormone metabolism and responses.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed
I would if i wanted to die before 40
Tom Platz
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Frank Zane
Franco Columbu
Dorian Yates
Ronnie Coleman
Jay Cutler

...and many more didn't die before 40 and are still alive.

If you don't use crazy doses, nothing will happen. 300 mg a week, as I suggested in my previous reply, can't really do any harm.

If you are worried about heart attack, which is caused by LDL in the context of steroid use, then don't use oral steroids, and use only testosterone.

Bodybuilders dying young was a 1990 and early 2000s thing, when heavy doses were used but people didn't really understood what they are doing and what health consequences it can have.

With today's medical knowledge and steroid harm prevention forums, you can't really get any health issues if you know what you are doing.

• +1
Natty gymmaxxing is a cope. Get on gear and then start gymmaxxing.

Start with a weekly dose 200 mg testosterone enanthate injected sub-q, and inject 100 mg each 3.5 or 4 days. If you don't get e2 side effects, increase the dose by 50 mg. If you are still free of side effects, increase the dose by another 50 mg and stay on 300 mg a week.

Have some AIs, such as letrozole, in hand just in case, but don't use them if you don't have e2 side effects, even if you e2 is high. My e2 is 500 pmol/L, but I'm tolerant to that level so I don't use AIs.

300 mg a week gives me 5,000 ng/dL of total testosterone, free testosterone that is 1.8x above the reference range and a DHT level that is almost at the limit of the reference range for DHT.

You don't need to use crazy doses, 300 mg is enough if you are not a professional competitor. And that dose isn't really high enough to cause side effects unless you have some really fucked up hormone metabolism and responses.
But wont it fuck my natural test production?

• +1
Tom Platz
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Frank Zane
Franco Columbu
Dorian Yates
Ronnie Coleman
Jay Cutler

...and many more didn't die before 40 and are still alive.

If you don't use crazy doses, nothing will happen. 300 mg a week, as I suggested in my previous reply, can't really do any harm.

If you are worried about heart attack, which is caused by LDL in the context of steroid use, then don't use oral steroids, and use only testosterone.

Bodybuilders dying young was a 1990 and early 2000s thing, when heavy doses were used but people didn't really understood what they are doing and what health consequences it can have.

With today's medical knowledge and steroid harm prevention forums, you can't really get any health issues if you know what you are doing.
can I pm you?

yeah if you run a stack for long enough your body will depend on it and will never produce test again
How much is long enough? I would do it to get leaner and a bit of muscle and hopefully a lil bit of bonemass too

• +1