should i lose fat during puberty?

D

Deleted member 30918

Bronze
im 15 almost turning 16 and im skinnyfat right now due to rotting and eating ramen noodles only. should i cut hard to lose fat? i know about gymaxxing but rn theres no gym open other than this one tiny ass gym which fits 2 people only. i am 5'11 rn or 6ft idk for sure since i havent checked in a while and im also around 130-145lbs rn.

why are ramen so high cal like 100 gm is 400 cals wtf

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: foidaddict and Deleted member 30918
im 15 almost turning 16 and im skinnyfat right now due to rotting and eating ramen noodles only. should i cut hard to lose fat? i know about gymaxxing but rn theres no gym open other than this one tiny ass gym which fits 2 people only. i am 5'11 rn or 6ft idk for sure since i havent checked in a while and im also around 130-145lbs rn.
Obviously, the less fat you have, the better testosterone is used if you don't stop eating that crap ramen, you're going to have a small penis, but don't go starving, trust me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30918
YES, or at the very least eat lots of meat, fruit , veg and do sports/gym.

• +1
I have 2 different answers for you

1: If you are a real looksmaxxer and you care about your face cut but do not go fucking anorexic. Eat healthy fats from fish,eggs or nuts and consume good sources of protein which the things I listed just happen to have those. use the nuts for the fats only though because they are highly caloric.

2: If you want to focus more on your body go on a very slight surplus of calories or maybe just maintain and workout. the goal of this is to bulk up a bit without getting fat. that is the way to fix a skinny fat physique but if you already have face fat due to the nature of a skinny fat physique it will look even worse. as a beginner you might lose fat anyways so you decide which pill to swallow.

• +1