SHOULD I MAKE A HOW TO ASCEND? (Pictures)

subhumanTK

subhumanTK

Iron
Lmk if you think I’m qualified enough to make a course or thread on how to become better looking. These pictures are the difference looksmaxxing made for me in a year.

Attachments

• IMG_3713.png
    IMG_3713.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3712.png
    IMG_3712.png
    9.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3711.png
    IMG_3711.png
    8.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3706.jpeg
    IMG_3706.jpeg
    420.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3708.jpeg
    IMG_3708.jpeg
    554.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3699.png
    IMG_3699.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3704.jpeg
    IMG_3704.jpeg
    440.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3703.png
    IMG_3703.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3700.png
    IMG_3700.png
    8.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3715.jpeg
    IMG_3715.jpeg
    1,002.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: kalluss
Lmk if you think I’m qualified enough to make a course or thread on how to become better looking. These pictures are the difference looksmaxxing made for me in a year.
holy retard post

• +1
Reactions: TitusA
Lmk if you think I’m qualified enough to make a course or thread on how to become better looking.
There's nothing you can tell users on this forum, maybe in tiktok to normies i guess since they are stupid and can't research shit for themselves

• +1
Reactions: pl@yboi, truthhurts, ryuken and 2 others
u look the same just different angles/lighting/expression and diff distance so frame distortion effecting the pics.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, ryuken, ihatecelibacy and 1 other person
u look the same just different angles/lighting/expression and diff distance so frame distortion effecting the pics.
Bro I dropped 6% BF and gained 10 pounds of lean muscle im not the same.

literally different angles and maybe lost weight and nigga thinks he should make a course

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
fuckin idiot what type of take is angles don’t matter
Obviously angles fucking matter but they don’t make that crazy of a difference. Same angles a year apart and u tell me u don’t see a difference.

Attachments

• IMG_3632.png
    IMG_3632.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3618.png
    IMG_3618.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
If u think angles make that difference your fucking stupid
Well gj on the weight loss etc but when u upload pics of ur face from diff angles in diff lighting its impossible to judge changes. Also why the hell does any1 need a course for this stuff on this forum. Maybe on reddit u cn make a course. This is child's stuff on this forum in terms of looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: princeof316
u
Obviously angles fucking matter but they don’t make that crazy of a difference. Same angles a year apart and u tell me u don’t see a difference.
just compared lens distorted selfie to back camera far away, yes u changed but it’s not an insane transformation

• +1
But ur face is diff distance from the camera and with diff lighting. It makes a huge difference lol so its impossible to judge. If u wna show facial changes it has to be in similiar conditions its not complicateed buddyboy.

• +1
Reactions: princeof316
Well gj on the weight loss etc but when u upload pics of ur face from diff angles in diff lighting its impossible to judge changes. Also why the hell does any1 need a course for this stuff on this forum. Maybe on reddit u cn make a course. This is child's stuff on this forum in terms of looksmaxxing.
No Ik obviously a course wouldn’t be needed here I learned all the shit I did from forums lmfao but I’m not saying Angles don’t make a difference I’m just saying they don’t make that great of a difference shown in the pictures

• +1
No Ik obviously a course wouldn’t be needed here I learned all the shit I did from forums lmfao but I’m not saying Angles don’t make a difference I’m just saying they don’t make that great of a difference shown in the pictures
Trust me im not knocking u. U need same lighting angle and distance (lense distortion can make a huge difference depending on the quality of ur camera). Like I said gl with the changes in weight etc and im glad to hear u where memeing about the course on here.

U have a decent base anyway assuming ur not a midget or framecel.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and princeof316
yes... actally they do, angles and lighting can make anyone look good/bad

even on the most facial average person out there

take chico for example. he look utter ltn in this

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, princeof316 and TitusA
Trust me im not knocking u. U need same lighting angle and distance (lense distortion can make a huge difference depending on the quality of ur camera). Like I said gl with the changes in weight etc and im glad to hear u where memeing about the course on here.

U have a decent base anyway assuming ur not a midget or framecel.
Yeah I should’ve used better pictures for the transformation I just couldn’t find any from a year ago those were the only 4 I could find. And yea thank god I’m not a midget I’m 6 2

• +1

View attachment 3229286
I mean realistically though he still looks
Great in this. I’m not saying angles don’t play a huge role but I’m saying that in my opinion the difference isn’t that drastic.

Great in this. I’m not saying angles don’t play a huge role but I’m saying that in my opinion the difference isn’t that drastic.
well obviously it isnt as drastic considering you lost weight, squinting & cheek biting, same principle applies, unless you get surgery your dating pool will be relative, you just lost weight and learned how to take good pics

congrats on the weight tho

Nah man im telling u it is. Im not arguing with u but redditors will hype ppl and tell them angles dont matter. On this forum trust me u gotta take everything into account lense distortion, angles, lighting are all huge. I cn go from looking average to way above depending on those things. The variation in my looks is higher in me because im not as photogenic as u but yh like i said its a huge deal.

• +1
Reactions: subhumanTK
well obviously it isnt as drastic considering you lost weight, squinting & cheek biting, same principle applies, unless you get surgery your dating pool will be relative, you just lost weight and learned how to take good pics

congrats on the weight tho
Thanks. I’m not cheek biting tho I’m just clenching my great grandfather gave me really ficking good genetics it’s almost like identical to me let me show u

Attachments

• IMG_3291.jpeg
    IMG_3291.jpeg
    226.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3290.png
    IMG_3290.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Yeah I should’ve used better pictures for the transformation I just couldn’t find any from a year ago those were the only 4 I could find. And yea thank god I’m not a midget I’m 6 2
If ur 6ft 2 u should only be here for anti aging advice rly. No need for drastic looksmaxxing. Unless ur frame is tiny wht do u weigh? and whts ur age?

Thanks. I’m not cheek biting tho I’m just clenching my great grandfather gave me really ficking good genetics it’s almost like identical to me let me show u
niceeee, idk why but a few pics looks weird. but could be because of the weight change

If ur 6ft 2 u should only be here for anti aging advice rly. No need for drastic looksmaxxing. Unless ur frame is tiny wht do u weigh? and whts ur age?
lol... anti aging advice from here?

• +1
Reactions: subhumanTK
170 and 16. I got rly lucky because my dad got me into the gym when I was like 13

Attachments

• IMG_3201.jpeg
    IMG_3201.jpeg
    158.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3149.jpeg
    IMG_3149.jpeg
    242.1 KB · Views: 0
niceeee, idk why but a few pics looks weird. but could be because of the weight change

lol... anti aging advice from here?
Yeah theirs alllot of bshit but a few gems u cn find if u check in every now and then and as the userbase gets older the amount of anti aging advice will increase. I mean ppl post about 5ar inhibitors, sun cream and tretinoin which are all anti aging lol.

Yeah theirs alllot of bshit but a few gems u cn find if u check in every now and then and as the userbase gets older the amount of anti aging advice will increase. I mean ppl post about 5ar inhibitors, sun cream and tretinoin which are all anti aging lol.
lol yeah it’s so hard to tell what’s Bs and what’s not

170 and 16. I got rly lucky because my dad got me into the gym when I was like 13
U look gd yh and ur lucky ur dad got u into the gym at a young age same as mine doing push ups when I was 6 made me start doing them and worked out since. U look way above average for a 16 year old and I would just do suncream etc. Also 80 percent of this forum are miserable with no good advice to give u have to find the good stuff and take wht allot of users say with a grain of salt (basically not seriously).

U look gd yh and ur lucky ur dad got u into the gym at a young age same as mine doing push ups when I was 6 made me start doing them and worked out since. U look way above average for a 16 year old and I would just do suncream etc. Also 80 percent of this forum are miserable with no good advice to give u have to find the good stuff and take wht allot of users say with a grain of salt (basically not seriously).
Thanks bro I rly appreciate it. What do u think of the TikTok looksmaxxing advice? Like Oscar.patel for example.

on tiktok yes but either way it just seem too basic

Thanks bro I rly appreciate it. What do u think of the TikTok looksmaxxing advice? Like Oscar.patel for example.
Never looked at it tbh I cnt listen to teenagers usually im 28. I only check in on this forum every now and then for anti aging thts why my post count is lower in 4 years thn some ppl got in 6 months.

on tiktok yes but either way it just seem too basic
Yeah it would be basic knowledge if I were to post it here. Ascending is so much easier than people make it lmao. Would do numbers on TikTok tho 😹

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
Never looked at it tbh I cnt listen to teenagers usually im 28. I only check in on this forum every now and then for anti aging thts why my post count is lower in 4 years thn some ppl got in 6 months.
Was advice a lot more genuine on this website 4 years ago

Yeah it would be basic knowledge if I were to post it here. Ascending is so much easier than people make it lmao. Would do numbers on TikTok tho 😹
i mean from the picture it seems like you lean/dropped height there isnt much of a huge difference since you already had a good base

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and subhumanTK

View attachment 3229286
Everybody looks shit from a far distance unironically

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels