Should I make a small thread about the resources I used to crack placements

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
Title. Got a lot of dms regarding this. Tbh I'm myself clueless but I can talk about what resources I personally used to Crack placement exams in top IT firms. Maybe more experinced coders like @gooner23 @User28823 @WeiWei can chime into thr discussion and give their input to make for a nice informative thread that would be helpful to all the CScels

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bfol7, gooner23, MrBossMan and 7 others
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I fail to understand... Did you not actually pass exams required to get a job at top IT companies?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Jason Voorhees
I fail to understand... Did you not actually pass exams required to get a job at top IT companies?
I did and that is why I'm making the thread on the resources I used to crack them. I wasn't able to Crack any FAANG companies tho.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and WeiWei
  • +1
@EdgyFashionist @n9wiff @EverythingMattersCel

All the niggas that have cracked FAANG companies in my uni are infamous rotters.
Theyv have 0 fucking life outside of coding. They are the definition of code monkeys. One of my friends is so autistic he legit thinks in code.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, EdgyFashionist and WeiWei
my condolences
That's a really good payment for an intern tho. Also allowances for food, hotel and transport. All that 1400$ is mine and I get an opportunity to learn wirh industry experts and coders with decades of experience

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
That's a really good payment for an intern tho. Also allowances for food, hotel and transport. All that 1400$ is mine and I get an opportunity to learn wirh industry experts and coders with decades of experience
What dev do you wanna become?

• +1
What dev do you wanna become?
Not fully decided yet tbh I'm in my pre finql year so i have time still. I always tried to be well rounded in everything but was never excellent or top tier in anything specific.

Do it

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and MrBossMan
Title. Got a lot of dms regarding this. Tbh I'm myself clueless but I can talk about what resources I personally used to Crack placement exams in top IT firms. Maybe more experinced coders like @gooner23 @User28823 @WeiWei can chime into thr discussion and give their input to make for a nice informative thread that would be helpful to all the CScels
Sure but idk if most certifications outside of associate + cloud exams are useful for people doing swe

• +1
time to move to america bhai interns at my f250 get paid $40-50/hr

also i never did any placement exams, just applied w/resume -> interview -> job

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back