should i marry white roastie or white-passing ethnic?

4thculturekid

4thculturekid

Iron
hi guys,

im basically in a situation where i can either go for white woman looking to settle in the west or i can get a young white-passing ethnic from my home country since im statusmaxxed there

which one do you think is better? i get alot of ios from asian women - i find them attractive kinda but i dont think our offsprings will be strong

i am mena phenotype

Find a woman you like and just go with her

• +1
Reactions: Disbox789, T50 Mogger and EzikoIsHere
The one that's not a whore

• +1
Reactions: Disbox789 and ducksoover
the one that's more likely to stay loyal, if both are loyal choose the one with the biggest tits

Find a woman you like and just go with her
inkwell-kun will never know love at first sight he'd rather patiently wait for a so called stacylite with diamond jaw and almond green eyes

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
inkwell-kun will never know love at first sight he'd rather patiently wait for a so called stacylite with diamond jaw and almond green eyes
dw bro i will leave behind the uggos for you :ROFLMAO:

dw bro i will leave behind the uggos for you :ROFLMAO:
no need to leave anything for me man I've already found myself a gorgeous loving woman

good day autisto-kun

no need to leave anything for me man I've already found myself a gorgeous loving woman

good day autisto-kun
shut the fuck up nigga

• So Sad
Reactions: Yahya

good day autisto-kun
kus omak omak sharmoota

hi guys,

im basically in a situation where i can either go for white woman looking to settle in the west or i can get a young white-passing ethnic from my home country since im statusmaxxed there

which one do you think is better? i get alot of ios from asian women - i find them attractive kinda but i dont think our offsprings will be strong

i am mena phenotype
How are you statusmaxxed there out of curiosity
Also what country is this if you don’t mind me asking? I’m curious because for me this is a no brainer, but to each their own

Users who are viewing this thread

Back