Should I Move From Australia To America

D

Deleted member 94343

Iron
I currently live in Melbourne, Australia. It’s pretty good but there’s less opportunity than America and also americas dollar is worth more. I’ll be graduating in a couple of years so I can say university is like an excuse to move. But other than that there are good universities in Melbourne like Monash and RMIT but there’s more money in America and there’s no Stacie’s in Melbourne

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and aids
1. you cant just move somewhere. doesnt work like that bud. theyd rather hire someone who already has ciizenship
2. its literally the same shit as australia
3. 'americas dollar is worth more' literally means nothing. educate yourself on this pls...
4. australia and america is the same white genes so if u dont find them attractive in aus you wont in usa. and theres shitloads of ethnics in both countries

tldr, just stfu and get on with life where you are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy, fluoride1337, Gonthar and 2 others
1. you cant just move somewhere. doesnt work like that bud. theyd rather hire someone who already has ciizenship
2. its literally the same shit as australia
3. 'americas dollar is worth more' literally means nothing. educate yourself on this pls...
4. australia and america is the same white genes so if u dont find them attractive in aus you wont in usa. and theres shitloads of ethnics in both countries

tldr, just stfu and get on with life where you are
yea I get that but the thing is 1000 AUD =671.10 USD. Do you think it’s better for me to just move to like a place with shit dollar / currency conversion like Thailand?

yea I get that but the thing is 1000 AUD =671.10 USD. Do you think it’s better for me to just move to like a place with shit dollar / currency conversion like Thailand?
that literally means nothing.

great british pound is worth more than the usd. but ukcels earn less than americans.

you have no idea how money works.

please just go and do some googling. your making me mad

• +1
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy, fluoride1337, aids and 3 others
you're not welcome here stay in aussie land you failed brit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aids, mug, flarethekidd and 2 others
for college he can move, im assuming he means hes graduating high school because he said theres also universities in australia

Ive seen people say theres less opportunity in uk then usa but im unsure.

I think in the usa theres more opportunity to become an entrepreneur billionaire

Whereas AU and EU and UK dont have that

Im from
Usa

I begun the process of emigrating to New Zealand in late 2019, obviously covid got in the way and now I kinda make too much money while not having a lot saved to move anywhere. But sometimes I wish it would’ve went through. Australia and New Zealand seem to offer a much better lifestyle than almost all of the US, I wouldn’t put a price on that.

How are you going to say RMIT is a good uni :lul::lul:

Also - you cannot compare 'opportunity' when you're presumably still in high school.

The value of foreign currencies compared to our dollar is much more involved and not that relevant for you or I, like what Jonnyboi said. If it mattered in the way you think, the RBA (Reserve Bank of Australia) would set the target cash rate really high > higher commercial interest rates which would put upwards pressure on the AUD.
In simple, 'higher interest rates = more foreigners put money in australia to invest for more returns = more demand for aud = value of aud goes up' AMONG OTHER INFLUENCES.