Should i neck train while on peds / sarms?

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Will the neck grow at a faster rate?

Idk much about Sarms but if taking Test - YES!

I would assume you've heard this before but the neck, traps, shoulders grow disproportionately to the rest of the body when you are on PEDS. I think Derek MPMD said that it is because they have the most androgen receptors?

My neck blew up after I started taking TRT and I only train it once per week. Idk my exact measurements, but I went from average to a near MMA neck in less than a year. It's made a nice difference in aesthetics.

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29
Idk much about Sarms but if taking Test - YES!

I would assume you've heard this before but the neck, traps, shoulders grow disproportionately to the rest of the body when you are on PEDS. I think Derek MPMD said that it is because they have the most androgen receptors?

My neck blew up after I started taking TRT and I only train it once per week. Idk my exact measurements, but I went from average to a near MMA neck in less than a year. It's made a nice difference in aesthetics.
Nice . My neck grew even when i was doing it natrually but at a slow rate , hopefully now the process will be sped up so im honestly very excited .

• +1
Reactions: chawaje