should i overdose zinc to dickmaxx?

Dicklet.4.3

Dicklet.4.3

Sexy Truecel
im only 14 and going through puberty. my dick is only 4.9 inches non bp. but when its bp its 5.5 inches. im skinny fat btw.
also i heard zinc can make your dick larger during puberty dont know if this is true but doing everything to make my dick larger. :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe
How are you gonna call yourself a dicklet if you're 14? I had a tiny pencil dick at 14, now I'm big. Being blackpilled at 14 is asking for lifelong depression. Get out while you still can.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, Ethnicsmatter, JustTrynaGrow and 6 others
How are you gonna call yourself a dicklet if you're 14? I had a tiny pencil dick at 14, now I'm big. Being blackpilled at 14 is asking for lifelong depression. Get out while you still can.
regret watching that faceandlms video

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Nigger dicc growth starts at 14 jfl with 14 my dicc was also Like 5 inch and now its 7.5
if my dick dosent grow up to 9 inches im going to commit sudoku

no

check out this thread instead

plus you're 14

im only 14 and going through puberty. my dick is only 4.9 inches non bp. but when its bp its 5.5 inches. im skinny fat btw.
also i heard zinc can make your dick larger during puberty dont know if this is true but doing everything to make my dick larger. :feelsokman:
lmao aspie af

Bluepilled fucks on here wtf.
My dick stopped growing at 14. I have dick pics of when I was 14 and it's the same size. Maybe it was 1cm less.
Do anything to dick max while you can. Testosterone gel, zinc, ANYTHING.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Deleted member 2227 and Arvenas
Bluepilled fucks on here wtf.
My dick stopped growing at 14. I have dick pics of when I was 14 and it's the same size. Maybe it was 1cm less.
Do anything to dick max while you can. Testosterone gel, zinc, ANYTHING.
whats your size rn?

yes + DHT cream

Make anything to get the dick bigger, people are coping here, all drastically changes are from 9 to 14.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
legit at 14 I didn't have shit either. It just had it's own growth spurt when I was 17

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jefferson
yeah taking zinc capsules will deffo make your penis huge and make you a slayer bro