Should I pose as a trans to get funding for esthetic surgeries?

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Being an average man nowadays is the hell on Earth
So, I think I should be involved in a scam to they the money I need for esthetic surgeries. If I don't, I won't have the money, saving from salary will take years.

In GoFundMe, there is a whole section dedicated to trans retards getting funding for "gender affirming".

I think I should pose as a trans retard in order to make the scam and get money.

Do you know if GoFundMe requires any medical evidence, such as documentation and examination, before they approve me for having an account for receiving donations?

Can I just wear female clothes and pose for photos, then upload them to GoFundMe and gen an approval?

Yeah, the plan won't work... GoFundMe is not available for Bulgaria, meaning I can't use it.

So, I think I should be involved in a scam to they the money I need for esthetic surgeries. If I don't, I won't have the money, saving from salary will take years.

In GoFundMe, there is a whole section dedicated to trans retards getting funding for "gender affirming".

I think I should pose as a trans retard in order to make the scam and get money.

Do you know if GoFundMe requires any medical evidence, such as documentation and examination, before they approve me for having an account for receiving donations?

Can I just wear female clothes and pose for photos, then upload them to GoFundMe and gen an approval?
Pose?:ogre: You tellin me you aren’t?

Yeah, the plan won't work... GoFundMe is not available for Bulgaria, meaning I can't use it.
I'm quoting myself now.

So, I check several more crowdfunding websites besides GoFundMe, none of them are available for Bulgaria.

The only hope I have is to open a second bank account and send the address to random people who will donate.

Are there any Facebook groups where people donate to each other for esthetic surgeries?

OMG, I'm so desperate, I'm ready to do anything for the money.