Should I post this to r/deadbedrooms as a troll?

lunin7

lunin7

The life of despair is too much to bare
35 year old male sexually frustrated, wife fucks her boyfriend in my room

guys please help me I am 35 years old and my wife is just turning 30 and she currently has a boyfriend because I told her it’s ok as long as he is kind and gentle

the night before I got into a fight with a woman hater aka incel and he called me a cuck which really hurt me because I’m not a cuck but I just feel that my wife deserves best

It’s like my life feels so terrible, I don’t understand why my wife doesn’t give me sex. not only that but the bf always hits and chokes my wife during sex and violates her in front of me I thought he was kind to me

please help me guys

• JFL
Reactions: twojei, Darkeningstar and EdgyFashionist
It's too obvious of a cuck fantasy. Even Redditors aren't that gullible JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastimmung, twojei and lunin7
35 year old male sexually frustrated, wife fucks her boyfriend in my room

guys please help me I am 35 years old and my wife is just turning 30 and she currently has a boyfriend because I told her it’s ok as long as he is kind and gentle

the night before I got into a fight with a woman hater aka incel and he called me a cuck which really hurt me because I’m not a cuck but I just feel that my wife deserves best

It’s like my life feels so terrible, I don’t understand why my wife doesn’t give me sex. not only that but the bf always hits and chokes my wife during sex and violates her in front of me I thought he was kind to me

please help me guys
Do it:feelskek:, but make it more subtle.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7