Should I push forward and do a 72 hour fast

User28823

User28823

do not go gentle into that good night
Haven't eaten in 24 hours, have a colonoscopy in a couple of days might just fast until then.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Yeah, you should punish yourself some more.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Clqs, UrGirlsMcm and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
i said fuck it and broke my fast with some chicken and rice.
gonna have some glazed donuts as my last meal tonight like a good goy
There's always tomorrow!

• Woah
Reactions: User28823
i said fuck it and broke my fast with some chicken and rice.
gonna have some glazed donuts as my last meal tonight like a good goy
How did your logic go from starving yourself for 72 hours to having glazed donuts for dinner

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, raleqtambrobret and User28823
There's always tomorrow!
actually i think the donuts may be a bad idea so i may have to cope with some scrambled eggs.
i havent eaten at all day today, so i could fast today but why torture myself if ive had successful preps in the past with food 2 days before naymsayin

How did your logic go from starving yourself for 72 hours to having glazed donuts for dinner
because they want u on a low fiber diet so i thought donuts would be good and satiating but then realized its fatty, fried, not low residue so now i need to determine my last meal type shit

actually i think the donuts may be a bad idea so i may have to cope with some scrambled eggs.
i havent eaten at all day today, so i could fast today but why torture myself if ive had successful preps in the past with food 2 days before naymsayin
No, eat the donuts but each donut you eat is a day you starve yourself!

• Woah
Don’t starve yourself see food for what it is and set goals as pictures in time i was this weight at that age not just endless starvation and binge wasting your youth away

Don’t starve yourself see food for what it is and set goals as pictures in time i was this weight at that age not just endless starvation and binge wasting your youth away
i dont have issues with weight or anything, i just need a colonoscopy
i usually eat omad anyway but once the stimulants wear off i get hungry for dinner and then usually go eat goyslop and then wake up shredded cuz im in a constant caloric deficit

hmhmh chimken :aheago:

• +1
Haven't eaten in 24 hours, have a colonoscopy in a couple of days might just fast until then.
Niggas think that once they fast for 72hrs they will look like fucking JB post bfr surgery

Niggas think that once they fast for 72hrs they will look like fucking JB post bfr surgery
nigga dont even read the thread

ofc i did nigga, im not some 60iq negro
well u are, cuz then u would know im not doing this for looksmaxxing purposes, u haitian level iq lobomotized nigger.

well u are, cuz then u would know im not doing this for looksmaxxing purposes, u haitian level iq lobomotized nigger.
Kill yourself nigger, why even strve yourself if not for having leaner face

colonoscopy is gay