Should i put tretinoin around eyes?

D

Deleted member 6382

Kraken
Should i?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 7313
It's commonly believed here it burns fat pads. You want to keep the fat pads around the eye area so id avoid it. Dr Dray on YT also advises against it for an unrelated reason.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 6382
It's commonly believed here it burns fat pads. You want to keep the fat pads around the eye area so id avoid it. Dr Dray on YT also advises against it for an unrelated reason.
People dont seem to lose fat in the face after years of using it
Also wats the point of using tret if u cant use it in the one place that makes u look older the most when it loses its elasticity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Yes it does burn fat pads around the eyes
look at this 3 year result

she clearly has less fat around the eyes. i wouldnt advise using it there

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
Yeah dount use it near the eyes. Even some women use tretinoin to lose her hooded eyes

• +1
Ask your derm.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 3583 and 1 other person
  • +1
It doesnt and she's squinting on the left
yes it does you can clearly tell the fat pads are smaller. regardless she is squinting or not

yes it does you can clearly tell the fat pads are smaller. regardless she is squinting or not
Try squinting, the muscle contraction completely hides the loss of volume, i always do it for pics

Yes it does burn fat pads around the eyes
look at this 3 year result
View attachment 601520
she clearly has less fat around the eyes. i wouldnt advise using it there
she has less fat overall.

I definitely noticed some fat loss. I can see ogee curve and slight hollowing in cheeks even if I'm 20%+ BF.

Last edited:
Retin a will fuck up your skin . Are you sure you want that? It may even attack your eye muscles even If you dont apply it anywhere close to them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski and Deleted member 6382
I would put in in my eyes too. Try it.

Retin a will fuck up your skin . Are you sure you want that? It may even attack your eye muscles even If you dont apply it anywhere close to them.
Elaborate?

It leaks there anyway, it spreads under The skin

• Woah
Elaborate?
Well i havent used it myself but there are enough people complaining about it, thinning their skin and making it itchy and much more sensitive. For example this is an interesting case because it shows what can retin a do when applied excesively, and especially on the eye area: https://www.medhelp.org/posts/Derma...OIN--RETIN-A--MY-WORST-NIGHTMARE/show/1396217
Tl dr this guy didnt bother to check anything about its side effects and where is recommended not to apply it, and managed to fuck his skin and his eyesight, needing to perform a blepharoplasty.

Well i havent used it myself but there are enough people complaining about it, thinning their skin and making it itchy and much more sensitive. For example this is an interesting case because it shows what can retin a do when applied excesively, and especially on the eye area: https://www.medhelp.org/posts/Derma...OIN--RETIN-A--MY-WORST-NIGHTMARE/show/1396217
Tl dr this guy didnt bother to check anything about its side effects and where is recommended not to apply it, and managed to fuck his skin and his eyesight, needing to perform a blepharoplasty.
So don’t use it in your eye area?

I have a guy who used retin A and his skin is god tier idk what are you talking about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
When there is no clear answer and everybody saying otherwise it makes me so depressed

So don’t use it in your eye area?

I have a guy who used retin A and his skin is god tier idk what are you talking about
OP was ready to " pour " it into his eyes thats why i said that... Otherwise of course not everybody gets the same side effects, but using it where it is almost certain that you shouldnt is asking for something bad to happen

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and Deleted member 534
OP was ready to " pour " it into his eyes thats why i said that... Otherwise of course not everybody gets the same side effects, but using it where it is almost certain that you shouldnt is asking for something bad to happen
Ok

• +1
Retin-a works by peeling the outer layers of the skin, so you end up with thinner skin before it gets any thicker. That's the reason i don't put it around my eyes, because undereye skin is very thin, at least for me. Also the chance of it getting into your eye is a problem too.
You can put it under the eyes but i would ask a derm. You can try on one eye and not the other and see if it is a lookmax or a lookmin.

• +1
made my skin god tier

• +1
no, buy retinol skinceuticals

Good for you bro. Isnt it more sensitive and gets inflammed easier now though?
Naaaah that was in first couple months, now i cant even feel shit when i put it in my skin adapted

• +1
Naaaah that was in first couple months, now i cant even feel shit when i put it in my skin adapted
Nice. I would take the known risks too because i want both thinner skin and less facial fat. Also my mediterranean phenotype should resist anything i throw at it skinwise tbh