Should I put volufiline on my chin to make it taller?

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
I want a more masc chin.

• +1
Reactions: yohiku420 and flippasav
I'm trying to move away from the "pretty boy" pheno as I want to look mature and imposing.

@yohiku420 @Allornothing @orangomango2003 @Average Aryan @flippasav @bwrauycnee

I'm trying to move away from the "pretty boy" pheno as I want to look mature and imposing.
Why do not like being a pretty boy?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
It won't change the height sadly

• So Sad
what non surgical, non filler options could I do?
Chewing could create slightly more bone, but I don't know if it's enough to see a change

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3105 and Xangsane
Chewing could create slightly more bone, but I don't know if it's enough to see a change
without growing stubble how could I look more masc and imposing?

I want to look manly and respectable.
If your still going through puberty than you could try maximizing your test and chew, just don't try to look overly masculine as it would ruin your harmony and appeal

• +1
Well only way to create more height with more mass is filler or surgery :/ or beard fraud if ur beard growth is good enough for it . Had no experience with volufiline yet. But if u want ascend from prettyboy to masc chad gymax would be the best step also getting thicker neck.

• +1
@kanderior

Well only way to create more height with more mass is filler or surgery :/ or beard fraud if ur beard growth is good enough for it . Had no experience with volufiline yet. But if u want ascend from prettyboy to masc chad gymax would be the best step also getting thicker neck.
is this gymmaxxed?

If your still going through puberty than you could try maximizing your test and chew, just don't try to look overly masculine as it would ruin your harmony and appeal
I'm almost 26.

• +1
Reactions: yohiku420
In my experience volufiline doesn't really work period. So I don't think it's worth buying for anywhere.

• Woah
thank you so much, what do you call my physique?
A lean athletic physique with decent amounts of muscle, just enough to appeal to women but not too much to the point where its repulsive, i do think your arms could be a little bigger though.

• Love it
@yohiku420 @Allornothing @orangomango2003 @Average Aryan @flippasav @bwrauycnee
I have no idea about volufiline, but if you want to look masculine then grow facial hair, don't keep your hair too long and wear darker tones.

• +1
Yea thats good physique but for ur age or my age more muscle muss is ideal. Look brad pitt troy or fight club body. Thats the perfect physique foids Lust over or Chris hemsworth thor physique. Never aim for Pro Bodybuilder physique their physique is gross asf and unhealty

• Love it
In my experience volufiline doesn't really work period. So I don't think it's worth buying for anywhere.
Really? Was also wanting some for my undereyes. Why not?

I have no idea about volufiline, but if you want to look masculine then grow facial hair, don't keep your hair too long and wear darker tones.
I don't want facial hair but still want to look masc. I do like wearing dark clothes.

A lean athletic physique with decent amounts of muscle, just enough to appeal to women but not too much to the point where its repulsive, i do think your arms could be a little bigger though.
Thank you for the input! What would you say is the ideal arm area?

Yea thats good physique but for ur age or my age more muscle muss is ideal. Look brad pitt troy or fight club body. Thats the perfect physique foids Lust over or Chris hemsworth thor physique. Never aim for Pro Bodybuilder physique their physique is gross asf and unhealty
Thank you! What age range is my muscle mass more ideal for?

I don't want facial hair but still want to look masc. I do like wearing dark clothes.
Whatever floats your boat dude.
Check your pm's btw.

• +1
Following, I need this for my curry under eyes

• +1
Really? Was also wanting some for my undereyes. Why not?
I would give it a try. Many people said minoxidil dont work. Well I tried it and got longer eyelashes, better beard growth and darker eyebrows. I will give volufiline a try

• +1
I would give it a try. Many people said minoxidil dont work. Well I tried it and got longer eyelashes, better beard growth and darker eyebrows. I will give volufiline a try
Good to hear. I am looking for my undereyes filled in tbh. Without surgery or fillers.

• +1
Reactions: yohiku420
For jbs all foids under 21. Many guys in this forum would slay with their ahe 16 years old. Thats too gross wouldnt aim for that

• +1
Good to hear. I am looking for my undereyes filled in tbh. Without surgery or fillers.
Me2 hopefully it will fill my undereyes would improve my eye area

• Love it
I will try volufiline and will do a before after thread

• Love it
For jbs all foids under 21. Many guys in this forum would slay with their ahe 16 years old. Thats too gross wouldnt aim for that
Really, why mostly jbs and below 21? I always considered myself muscular.

Not aiming for anything. I have my fiancée and I just want to keep it up aesthetically

Would look terrible and cause sagging that fucks up jawline definition and prevents proper skin stretching. Your side profile would look like a mess.

• +1
Would look terrible and cause sagging that fucks up jawline definition and prevents proper skin stretching. Your side profile would look like a mess.
I understand

I'd say for all ages, just make sure your physique is maintainable for you.

• +1
I'd say for all ages, just make sure your physique is maintainable for you.
thank you, I'm gonna try and maintain my physique well into my 30s/40s.

Just grow a stubble beard bro