Should I quit cigarettes for good?

D

Deleted member 11167

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
I wouldn't say I'm hardcore addicted to them just yet.

But the urge to smoke just one every day is getting stronger and stronger ngl.

Should I go cold turkey?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 6380 and 4 others
Yeah, don't wait till yoy're smoking a pack or more a day. It's very hard to quit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 10949 and 4 others
Yeah, don't wait till yoy're smoking a pack or more a day. It's very hard to quit.
I started mostly for the social situations you know I didn't want to be that one guy who doesn't smoke.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, SkinjobCatastrophe, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
Quit ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 6380, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 11167
start using dip or snus dedsrs, it's giga lifefuel

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380 and Deleted member 11167
if you cant quit then switch to low level nic vaping until you dont care for it anymore start with like 30mg and go down to 15 then 6 then 0

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 11167
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, ItsOver.com, SkinjobCatastrophe and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Bitch and Deleted member 11167
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Bitch
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 2748
Smoking = biggest looksmin in existence
Nukes your collagen and accelerates hair loss + short lifespan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167
True but smoking is a kinda required thing a teenager has to do to fit in.
You know what I mean.

• +1
You know what I mean.
meh, not necessarily. smoking isn't even seen as cool nowadays, it's not something you gotta do to fit in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and Bitch
meh, not necessarily. smoking isn't even seen as cool nowadays, it's not something you gotta do to fit in
Here in Germany smoking culture is big ngl.

Sure it is not necessarily required per se but if you want to hang out with certain types of people it's a must.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 206 and 1 other person

Sure it is not necessarily required per se but if you want to hang out with certain types of people it's a must.
brutal shit. it's kinda retarded how cigarettes are the most popular tobacco product by a long shot when it's the worst route of administration

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat and Deleted member 11167
smoking isn't even seen as cool nowadays, it's not something you gotta do to fit in
Yeah, this is very true in many countries. Smoking is seen as low-class.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
brutal shit. it's kinda retarded how cigarettes are the most popular tobacco product by a long shot when it's the worst route of administration
I mean vaping is kinda popular here as well but is increasingly becoming to be seen as a fag thing to do.

• +1
No its an estrogen blocker

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
I mean vaping is kinda popular here as well but is increasingly becoming to be seen as a fag thing to do.
yeah vaping was cool in 2016-2017 but nowadays it's faggot tier

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 11167
Yeah, this is very true in many countries. Smoking is seen as low-class.
Yeah, but it is also sort of a rite of passage to adulthood you know what I mean.

When you see a kid smoking you don't see him as a kid anymore.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
You know what I mean.
I don’t think so, many teenagers find it disgusting and uncool these days. But it is very easy to connect with other smokers and form some sort of an emotional bond with them if that’s what you meant.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 10709
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag and Deleted member 11167

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Wallenberg
I don’t think so, many teenagers find it disgusting and uncool these days. But it is very easy to connect with other smokers and form some sort of an emotional bond with them if that’s what you meant.
This is exactly what I meant its easier talking to people when two of you share a smoke people lower their guards.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Bitch
Dude I know all about it

• +1
if u doubt urself being able to control yourself outside of social situations then quit for good or at least for some while. thats how most people get into smoking packs a day in the first place, just to vibe with friends. everyone has this one friend who cant go 30mins without smoking and tries to "quit" half his life. must suck ass

• +1

Watch this vid from this based channel
Exposes a lot of the underlying reasons why people think its cool to do and socially acceptable

• +1
Only a way to badboymax at the expense of collagen, accelerated aging etc. Though granted research shows it does this but people like Brad Pitt were heavy smokers yet aged insanely well because of genetics, but it's better to avoid than to play the dice roll with how good your genetics are.

Johnny Depp smokes 24/7 and still he looks like a chad

Here's a little known fact about cigarettes: Cigarette smokers get more radiation then Uranium mine workers, and that radiation translates into lung cancer later in life.

Genetics serves him well but that’s rare for most smokers + has access to people who’s job is to make sure he looks good all the time. how many other long term smokers do you see have decent collagen and don’t look like a prune that’s been left out in the sun for a week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
depp aged extremely well considering the drugs and smoking but tbh he not chad level and imagine what he would look like now without all the shit he did. Also his teeth r fucked I always see women talking about how gross they are and thats from all the smoking.

if anything its the fastest and most efficient way to to get nicotine to the brain though vaping is a much better alternative IMO some people think its worse than cigarettes'

depp aged extremely well considering the drugs and smoking but tbh he not chad level and imagine what he would look like now without all the shit he did. Also his teeth r fucked I always see women talking about how gross they are and thats from all the smoking.
mate the stress alone would've aged him just as bad JFL

dyin bryan made it to the next world. insane softmax transformation

579B5E9A F6A8 4F73 839B F8A263C059DA

nicotine is good for testmaxxing

i need to quit tbh
i can feel my insides rotting

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167 and TsarTsar444
I quit 2 daya ago, wish me luck

• +1
  • Love it