Should i quit mk677?

lin1011

lin1011

fuck
Since 4 months ive been on mk677 first three moths 10mg this month 20mg and have seen 0 height progress, all of the height i gained was from decompressing my spine and thats it. Also ive got like 3 hairs going down my sideburns (meaning theres people that think having a beard growing means their growth plates are closed, im 50/50 on this bc i have a few friends that have a full beard that they have to shave every 3 days bc it grows super fast and are still growing noticeably). Cant get a xray here because they want a medical excuse either ways cosmetically isnt an option (fuck bulgaria, if u bulgarian and u know somewhere to get xray without getting a doctors license pls pm me ill pay).

I have been eating far way better than before mk677, been consistent in the gym, not doing deadlifts and squats to not fuck up my spine but still, the only height growth i get id from decompressing my spine. Currently 15.5 years of age, 171cm barefoot decompressed, dads 170cm, mom is 160. Moms brothers and grandparents were 190+ some were even 200 idk if true but its from 1930s so i dont think theres any evidence on that i simply dont believe her.

Honest answers only please.

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
Mk6777 doesn't make u taller, same way as injecting HGH without a clinical deficiency in HGH doesn't make u taller past a certain point.
G E N E T I C S

Decompressing wont make u taller, stop obsessing.
You'll end up being the height that is hard-coded in ur DNA.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1, TeenAscender, TheLooxMaxingKing and 1 other person
Since 4 months ive been on mk677 first three moths 10mg this month 20mg and have seen 0 height progress, all of the height i gained was from decompressing my spine and thats it. Also ive got like 3 hairs going down my sideburns (meaning theres people that think having a beard growing means their growth plates are closed, im 50/50 on this bc i have a few friends that have a full beard that they have to shave every 3 days bc it grows super fast and are still growing noticeably). Cant get a xray here because they want a medical excuse either ways cosmetically isnt an option (fuck bulgaria, if u bulgarian and u know somewhere to get xray without getting a doctors license pls pm me ill pay).

I have been eating far way better than before mk677, been consistent in the gym, not doing deadlifts and squats to not fuck up my spine but still, the only height growth i get id from decompressing my spine. Currently 15.5 years of age, 171cm barefoot decompressed, dads 170cm, mom is 160. Moms brothers and grandparents were 190+ some were even 200 idk if true but its from 1930s so i dont think theres any evidence on that i simply dont believe her.

nigga you are 15 stfu don't listen to the faggots here but if continuing add cjc with the mk

• +1
bro im literally in the same exact place, im 15.7 years and 171.5cm. Its so fucking over :feelsrope: , gonna do leg lengthening at around 20yo tho...

bro im literally in the same exact place, im 15.7 years and 171.5cm. Its so fucking over :feelsrope: , gonna do leg lengthening at around 20yo tho...
nah, start heightmaxxing bc im pretty sure ur growth plates arent closed. if u dont see any height difference in 6 months the ya its over, but now u dont know.

• +1
nah, start heightmaxxing bc im pretty sure ur growth plates arent closed. if u dont see any height difference in 6 months the ya its over, but now u dont know.
True, i grew around 2.5cm in last 6months so, everything is possible ig.

Any changes to your face? Any ogremaxxing effects?

yes its descending you, hop off asap

• +1
Reactions: lin1011

Just pay the Bulgarian doctor and make him "find a medical reason" jfl.

• +1
if you cant check plates at least get blood test and check igf1. Some people can have low igf1 so their body has no incentive to grow, if you already have normal hormone levels or above average then it's more genetic sided

• +1