Should i quit my job to post on org more?

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

“The average is 5.1 bro!! I swear!!”
FUCKKJKK BRO MY PSOTS ARE SLOWIND DOWN CUZ OF MY wageSLAVE JOB FUCK WHOULD I WUIT?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, emo, thereallegend and 1 other person
There's no money here so choose to slave away instead.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
you will work the rest of your life as a slave while you rot here in this miserable site, just by reading this post i can fore-tell your future.
meanwhile i'm making passive income with my equity farm, you will work and work because you don't put in the mental effort to learn like me; to become smarter so you could live an easier life.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Gaygymmaxx
you will work the rest of your life as a slave while you rot here in this miserable site, just by reading this post i can fore-tell your future.
meanwhile i'm making passive income with my equity farm, you will work and work because you don't put in the mental effort to learn like me; to become smarter so you could live an easier life.
i mean nice reply it would help if you could tell me what i could actually do instead of just insulting me

yes

you can make a career out of org tbh. use it as a launching platform

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
No advice, only disrespect 👺☝️

• Love it
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
yes

you can make a career out of org tbh. use it as a launching platform
actually but don't sell shit on here or you'll get banned like i did