Should I really get shoulder implants or clavicle legnthening?

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
yall fags killed my self esteem tbh. I realized I have the body of a 5 year old. How much would clavicle lengthening+ shoulder implants ascend me?

@Good_Little_Goy @TsarTsar444

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.mov
    8.4 MB
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Lev Peshkov, TheEndHasNoEnd and 5 others
nigga first short maxilla, then bugahibba skull and now this jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, JizzFarmer, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
jfl frame is overrated if your frame is average you are fine bro srs..
Focus on face

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Moggy, Pumanator and Copemaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 4430 and Copemaxxing
Theyre average man, work out and your frame will look better honestly
Please nibbas decide now! Yall telling me narrow some telling me average some other fags told me above average. Decide man

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel
nigga this site gets weirder and weirder everyday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, TsarTsar444, Lars and 2 others
Please nibbas decide now! Yall telling me narrow some telling me average some other fags told me above average. Decide man
They looked a bit narrow at first but they look fine in the vid

I don’t really have a frame of reference for male shoulder though.

If you got them measured and they came out above average they they’re unlikely to be below average, just go with the measurement over me trying to guess your shoulder with from a pic.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
mirin greycel levels of intelligence

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 7753 and Copemaxxing
They looked a bit narrow at first but they look fine in the vid

I don’t really have a frame of reference for male shoulder though.

If you got them measured and they came out above average they they’re unlikely to be below average, just go with the measurement over me trying to guess your shoulder with from a pic.
Just to make sure. I shoulder mog those guys right? 56399195 A7FB 4E1D 880B 2FBF4EBB30DE EEBF2CDC 5419 4230 B880 2C1B02999979

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis and Good_Little_Goy
just rope, it's over if your bideltoid doesn't look like this
Bidelt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Copemaxxing
DOWNLOADED
ADDED TO MY ASPIEVIDEOS

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Copemaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Jb slayer
It doesnt match my masc af face. My fwhr is literally 2.1 and my bones in the face are very robust but my bones in the body are ass tier wtf is this man doesnt make sense

• Woah
yeah get rid of that gayass little prance ur fucking doing before any surgeries lmfaoo

• Ugh..
yeah get rid of that gayass little prance ur fucking doing before any surgeries lmfaoo
Joined august. What about you shutting the fuck little reddit greycel? I hope you and your whole family get cancer tbh

@Kingkellz ban this reddit shitposter tbh

• +1
Joined august. What about you shutting the fuck little reddit greycel? I hope you and your whole family get cancer tbh

lmao ur posting about your shitty body and you get mad when i say you look like a fag? fucking amazing, you pussy

• Ugh..

you stand like a woman with your legs going inwards and you look feminine the way you grab your hips with your hands in the video. u look fuckin stupid. YOU MADE THE THREAD ABOUT YOUR BODY. lmfao at you lashing out loll.

• Ugh..
arent you like 16 why the fuck do you dress like my father

thread was about the shoulders, so yeah maybe if he got wide masculine shoulders through surgery and kept his fag energy he could be a real hit with the lgbt crowd
Kys faggot I have more bones in my fucking face than you in your whole body. The way you type I could bet you are a retarded errectus lol

• +1
shoulders look average, waist and hips maybe a bit smaller than average

Why dont you just answer the question jfl
decide it yourself jfl
your shoulder width is average if that what will make you more confident than do it
but if you r not satisfied with an average shoulder width its over for you brain

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Copemaxxing
decide it yourself jfl
your shoulder width is average if that what will make you more confident than do it
but if you r not satisfied with an average shoulder width its over for you brain
AVERAGE IS GOOD I WILL SEE HOW MUCH GYMCELLING WILL DO AND THAN IF I AM NOT SATISFIED I WILL GET SURGERYYY

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and goat2x
Kys faggot I have more bones in my fucking face than you in your whole body. The way you type I could bet you are a retarded errectus lol
ok twink

fucking lmao imagine this face doing that little dance. you look like a fag, that is your problem. go get surgeries autist lol. you really think a woman wouldnt think you look fucking stupid in that video

• Ugh..
If you get clavicle lengthening, you’re never going to be able to lift heavy again when doing upper body exercises. And shoulder implants will make you look like a total retard unless you have muscle elsewhere to compliment them.

stop trying to take shortcuts and put in time at the gym

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis and Copemaxxing
View attachment 626798fucking lmao imagine this face doing that little dance. you look like a fag, that is your problem. go get surgeries autist lol. you really think a woman wouldnt think you look fucking stupid in that video
This is not what I look like anymore are you retarded? I am 15 and this pic is like 6-7 month ago BB113A9F 7343 46D8 BA04 8B07C45D93FA

my bones are growing and growing

and @Britishlooksmaxxer @Lev Peshkov can tell that I look higher t than most of this forum and probably more than you black faggot

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
This is not what I look like anymore are you retarded? I am 15 and this pic is like 6-7 month agoView attachment 626815

my bones are growing and growing

and @Britishlooksmaxxer @Lev Peshkov can tell that I look higher t than most of this forum and probably more than you black faggot
my point is that you are not a cel by any means, but you are straight exuding feminine energy, and i doubt you're trying to attract gay bears. im tellin you the way you hold yourself is feminine. your shoulders or frame is not an issue. you have bones, but when you pose like that it attracts gay dudes not women lol.

my point is that you are not a cel by any means, but you are straight exuding feminine energy, and i doubt you're trying to attract gay bears. im tellin you the way you hold yourself is feminine. your shoulders or frame is not an issue.
The video isnt event supposed to be a fucking dance man I tried to flex shoulders and move in motion

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Ur frame is fine. Focus on face and workout. No surgeon if gonna give you shoulders implants.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Copemaxxing
The video isnt event supposed to be a fucking dance man I tried to flex shoulders and move in motion
when you see this pic, you got an hourglass figure and you're accentuating your hips with your posture and energy. im just lyk it looks kinda gay, and esp with ur prettyboy tik tok face it looks gayer.

nothing is wrong with female energy, androgyny is huge rn and in fact embracing femininity and beauty is attractive, but the video just looks kinda gay and not like a balanced beauty or something.

remember that yes, i DONT know everything about you. this is my perception of you based on what ive seen and its how you look imo. im sure you dont act like that irl, but if you're gonna be posing for pictures on instagram im lyk my opinion.

im also trying to be as harsh as some bystander, trying to judge your beauty, might/will be. or, the difference between men respecting you as a man or not.

Attachments

• 1598619176239.png
    1598619176239.png
    781.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
The problem with your frame is how close set your nipples are ded srs... Has noone addressed this yet?

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
It looks completely normal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and RAITEIII
Its fine but if u worry so much then workout jfl

Shoulder mogs me jfl

• +1
Frame looks average just go to the gym if you care this much about your frame

• +1
Your frame is fine, stop whining like a pussybitch and just go and work out.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Normal bruv nothing outside of average, if i remember correctly swimming is good for shoulders and since u still growin up its a plus i guess