should i remove bottom right wisdom tooth

blatonslatt

blatonslatt

Kraken
im in agony rn it’s so fucking painful but ppl said it’ll change ur face if u remove

dont remove it bro it'll cause recession, and as we all know recession is the most brutal thing, worst flaw ever

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
dont remove it bro it'll cause recession, and as we all know recession is the most brutal thing, worst flaw ever
nigga im legit in so much pain fuck aesthetics at this point, i feel like someone is stabbing my gum open repeatedly

ask ur doc
I booked dentist appointment

• Woah
Reactions: asdvek
nigga im legit in so much pain fuck aesthetics at this point, i feel like someone is stabbing my gum open repeatedly

I booked dentist appointment
take painkillers

ur a troll it’s been happening for 4 days so it’ll most likely come back after

thank u for a serious reply
i wasn't trolling you retarded piece of shit, im giving advice niggas like muh ur a troll. good, go and get it removed, less competition. aesthetics >
you will be recessed

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks
im in agony rn it’s so fucking painful but ppl said it’ll change ur face if u remove
if it's so extreme then it's best to remove it bro

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and maxxmclooks
recession is good because it help the climate change and bank equity

i wasn't trolling you retarded piece of shit, im giving advice niggas like muh ur a troll. good, go and get it removed, less competition. aesthetics >
you will be recessed
no proof of it making ppl recessed + im not even close to being recessed rn so a bit of recession wouldn’t hurt

ur advice is to deal with intense pain for looks lmao gtfo

no proof of it making ppl recessed + im not even close to being recessed rn so a bit of recession wouldn’t hurt

ur advice is to deal with intense pain for looks lmao gtfo
yeah, get your wisdom teeth removed, there are countless people on the forum that got wisdom teeth removed and ended up being recessed. less competition for us

yeah, get your wisdom teeth removed, there are countless people on the forum that got wisdom teeth removed and ended up being recessed. less competition for us
Ok

Went dentist

Got x ray

My wisdom tooth is growing and I just need to take antibiotics

Suck my dick

Went dentist

Got x ray

My wisdom tooth is growing and I just need to take antibiotics

Suck my dick
I alr told u to get medication retard

Your mother sucks my dick