Should I Risk Getting Covid By Hanging Out With My Oneitis?

Should I Risk Getting Covid By Hanging Out With My Oneitis?

• Total voters
T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
I want to hang out with my oneitis (haven't hung out with her since February) but I'm worried I'll get covid. I live with two aging parents with pre-existing conditions so if I get Covid and give it to my parents it could be a dangerous situation.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and sytyl
not worth the risk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 7753, Jagged0 and 4 others
I want to hang out with my oneitis (haven't hung out with her since February) but I'm worried I'll get covid. I live with two aging parents with pre-existing conditions so if I get Covid and give it to my parents it could be a dangerous situation.

Covid is propaganda to cover up an economic collapse and shuttle in a new world system.

Just go enjoy yourself.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 7753 and 13 others
Bro wtf its just a fucking flu
The media has really made it seem like some deadly shit of course

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Lux
Covid is propaganda to cover up an economic collapse and shuttle in a new world system.

Just go enjoy yourself.

Idk, over 200k people have already died from Covid in the US. If I just lived by myself I wouldn't be worried. But, I live with my parents who have pre-existing conditions so I'm concerned what could happen if I get Covid and I infect them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Fake ass virus:LOL:

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
Fake ass virus:LOL:

200+k already dead in the US, and I have multiple family members who have gotten the virus. Fortunately they didn't die. My parents are aging and have pre-existing conditions so I'm worried.

Attachments

• 20200922_201743.jpg
    20200922_201743.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 20200922_201723.jpg
    20200922_201723.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 20200922_201734.jpg
    20200922_201734.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 8
  • 20200922_201751.jpg
    20200922_201751.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 6
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
go trust me you wont get it. i've gone to pool parties during the pandemic and i havent caught it

Depends where you live tbh. Some places the risk is high, some places not. Where I live I’d do it since life here is pretty much normal now

Covid is a joke. I've had it myself, same with my grandparents, and we only had 4 days of symptoms and then it just felt like a minor inconvenience. As long as the older people in your family have no serious medical conditions they will be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, sytyl and RecessedPrettyboy
Stay safe bro

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
go trust me you wont get it. i've gone to pool parties during the pandemic and i havent caught it

You could be lucky, I have bad luck.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Just lay the life of your parents in the hands of some deeply frustrated and self hating psl freaks. Covid is just a myth, and all the virologists and doctors around the world are wrong. Also the lockdowns of countries and destroying whole economies/huge wealth, was just done because they have no idea about this virus. Maybe psl members should rule countries.

Btw, for people with already existing health problems, it can be very dangerous. Also young healthy individuals can suffer from long term side effects even after 6 months infection.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 2597, Jagged0 and 3 others
Just lay the life of your parents in the hands of some deeply frustrated and self hating psl freaks. Covid is just a myth, and all the virologists and doctors around the world are wrong. Also the lockdowns of countries and destroying whole economies/huge wealth, was just done because they have no idea about this virus. Maybe psl members should rule countries.

Btw, for people with already existing health problems, it can be very dangerous. Also young healthy individuals can suffer from long term side effects even after 6 months infection.

Agreed, it's risky.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jagged0 and RecessedPrettyboy

just blindly believe authority theory :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Everyone already has it so why not. If you're young and not fat you won't show symptoms

Everyone already has it so why not. If you're young and not fat you won't show symptoms

I'm not worried about myself, it's my parents I'm worried about. I live at home with two aging parents with pre-existing conditions so I'm worried that if I get Covid I could infect them.

Imagine believing covid exists, lmao.

Covid is a joke. I've had it myself, same with my grandparents, and we only had 4 days of symptoms and then it just felt like a minor inconvenience. As long as the older people in your family have no serious medical conditions they will be fine.
Did you actually have covid or are you bullshitting us?

Imagine believing covid exists, lmao.

I know at least 6 people who have gotten Covid including someone who died from it. Covid obviously exists. Over 200k people have already died from it in the US.