Should I roid at 17

Clark

Clark

Iron
I just turned 17 3 months ago and my Ramus and chin are lowkey small :feelswhy:. Will steroids help me develop more bone? If it will, what should I take?

I already have a decent body 180lbs at 6ft, 15% bodyfat. Abs are visible. I don’t want to get too big. Just looking to get that square face with a long ramus and a low gonial angle.

I just turned 17 3 months ago and my Ramus and chin are lowkey small :feelswhy:. Will steroids help me develop more bone? If it will, what should I take?

I already have a decent body 180lbs at 6ft, 15% bodyfat. Abs are visible. I don’t want to get too big. Just looking to get that square face with a long ramus and a low gonial angle.
Roids wont fix those :lul::lul:, you might be able to fix them if you switch to a beef only diet with some other stuff like eggs, blood and bull testicles

• +1
Reactions: YugoDutch
Roids wont fix those :lul::lul:, you might be able to fix them if you switch to a beef only diet with some other stuff like eggs, blood and bull testicles

Bro if you take roids imma keep it a buck its gonna fuck you up. Your gonna gain bone mass but its not gonna look right bro your gonna look disgusting and women will be repulsed by your unnatural looking face. Bro trust your 17 so you can still add some bonemass if you optimize your test. Roids would quite literally do the opposite and kill your test, sure you might gain bone mass but you'll become miserable and your dick wont even work, so wtf is the point of even looking better then nigga. You feel me nigga, just eat more meat and get sunlight and you'll be good bro. As well as happier.

• +1
Reactions: Clark
Bro if you take roids imma keep it a buck its gonna fuck you up. Your gonna gain bone mass but its not gonna look right bro your gonna look disgusting and women will be repulsed by your unnatural looking face. Bro trust your 17 so you can still add some bonemass if you optimize your test. Roids would quite literally do the opposite and kill your test, sure you might gain bone mass but you'll become miserable and your dick wont even work, so wtf is the point of even looking better then nigga. You feel me nigga, just eat more meat and get sunlight and you'll be good bro. As well as happier.
Thanks a lot bro, you’re the only sane person in this shitty community

• +1
Reactions: Yden_M